His momma look like Thandie Newton

Thandie-Newton.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Seth don't have the hops that Steph has but he can shoot and runs PG much better than Steph did in college. Seth can be a good NBA PG. He plays like Mark Price.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
FreedS[ohh]lave;3249790 said:
College refs call charges all the fukkign time its hard to watch they always fall for the flop

that's what i'm saying...they don't let em bang in the post, dudes sliding up under guys right under the basket and getting the charge call. Why'd the put in the semi circle under the bucket if they weren't gonna use it as a guide?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
FreedS[ohh]lave;3249790 said:
College refs call charges all the fukkign time its hard to watch they always fall for the flop

They ain't flopping, they taking that charge for real unlike the NBA but college game is heavily refs and is more inside-out. The NBA is more perimeter based and the floor is larger for spacing. That's why some guys like MJ goes from 19PPG to 30PPG as a rookie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what i'm saying...they don't let em bang in the post, dudes sliding up under guys right under the basket and getting the charge call. Why'd the put in the semi circle under the bucket if they weren't gonna use it as a guide?

yeah thats another thing they said they were gonna use it like the nba where u cant be below it and draw charges yet i see it all the time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't flopping, they taking that charge for real unlike the NBA but college game is heavily refs and is more inside-out. The NBA is more perimeter based and the floor is larger for spacing. That's why some guys like MJ goes from 19PPG to 30PPG as a rookie.

They do flop and i dont blame em becasue the college refs will call the charge most of the time