Duke vs. UNC thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Their record is inexcusable . Shyt is on Roy. You got young mid major squads knockin off P5 teams at a clip that we haven’t seen and Roy couldn’t even get this team to .500 :mindblown:

nikkaz lost to wofford at home :heh:

but roy and boeheim need to go all these old ass coaches the game has gone by them

boheim 75 still out there playing his bum ass son 35mpg aint seeing such blasphemy since tubby had his son starting

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
nikkaz lost to wofford at home :heh:

but roy and boeheim need to go all these old ass coaches the game has gone by them

boheim 75 still out there playing his bum ass son 35mpg aint seeing such blasphemy since tubby had his son starting
Low key Coach K been getting by on the strength of his assistants and monster classes . But he’s been flaming out in the tourney. The decay is real .

Boeheim has usually done more with less, but that decay might’ve finally set in with him too :wow:

Shyt done changed :wow:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but I don't even care. I can't watch Caleb run this team man. Just an absolute whiff from the staff in evaluating him and how he'd fit into our offense.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember the last time I was so apathetic about a season. I haven't kept up with sports in general much outside of the playoffs.

I'm still not over the loss to msu 2 years ago. My sports spirit was crushed on that day. I dont even care about sports that much anymore and that used to be my life (played professionally overseas)