Duke vs. UNC thread

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
UNC/Roy is the king of getting players who aren't good enough to go pro early so they stay 2-4 years and develop into really good college players and they are fringe 2nd rounders no matter when they enter the draft so they stay until their eligibilty ends. They are also are the only blue blood that tries to hide lottery picks on their bench so they stay more than one year which is shady as fukk but nobody wants to ever bring that up cause "hey Michael Jordan played here 35 years ago so you can't hate on us!"

fukk y'all, enjoy another asterisk victory, we know you count everything, ol helms ass trophy counting nikkas....

Kill that noise. We don't hide lottery picks nikka. If that lottery pick is good enough to start, then he will start. The last lottery pick we had before Nassir was Barnes. Breh had the greenlight when he was at UNC. The only reason he stayed was because of the NBA lockout.

What happens is, we have juniors and seniors on our team that's better than the freshman no matter what star they are. The only time this isn't true is at the point guard position. Kendall Marshall was better than Drew II so he started and Coby White is better than Woods so he starts. But if your argument is that Nas should start over Cam, then you need to pass me what you're drinking.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Seriously...

This is a legendary rivalry but don't be so fukking myopic to believe that you win this game easily or at all with Zion playing.

Kendall Marshall is still somewhere smiling knowing that he avoided getting absolutely smoked by kyrie on a national stage and exposed as the g-league player he truly is and got his cup of coffee in the NBA he can always reminisce over.

Just be happy that luck always is on your side when it comes to not having to face Duke with a once in a lifetime player and keep it moving instead of acting like Zion wouldn't have shut down the paint, cause we know he would have.

Y’all still lost suck my dikk

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Kill that noise. We don't hide lottery picks nikka. If that lottery pick is good enough to start, then he will start. The last lottery pick we had before Nassir was Barnes. Breh had the greenlight when he was at UNC. The only reason he stayed was because of the NBA lockout.

What happens is, we have juniors and seniors on our team that's better than the freshman no matter what star they are. The only time this isn't true is at the point guard position. Kendall Marshall was better than Drew II so he started and Coby White is better than Woods so he starts. But if your argument is that Nas should start over Cam, then you need to pass me what you're drinking.

Dude is ignoring the obvious... Tre ain't that good, Bolden is trash, and outside of RJ and Zion no one can go get their shot

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Dude is ignoring the obvious... Tre ain't that good, Bolden is trash, and outside of RJ and Zion no one can go get their shot

This is probably the worst shooting Duke team I've seen (eye test at least). I don't worry about them shooting at all.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not tall enough, too big, and dude was being compared to Barkley, grandma, and draymond, that wasn't going to work

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What a huge let down. RJ is still a top player in this class no matter how you spin it. Just because the hype was so big doesn't mean you should declare him a bust.
Rj not a BAD player or a bust but he’s definitely overrated especially compared to Zion who scores most his points off the ball or in the most efficient ways possible WHILE being undersized technically

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not tall enough, too big, and dude was being compared to Barkley, grandma, and draymond, that wasn't going to work
You nikkas can’t be serious :mjlol:

Tgis dude has been damn near the face of college basketball this year and they would’ve smoked UNC if he played.

He didn’t even get hurt on the dumb shyt you nikkas think, he pivoted so powerful that his shoes exploded... how tf is that him “not working”?

Im glad he’s ok but I wished he had played so casuals could see for themselves how dominant this dude is