Duke vs. UNC thread

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
ok, lucky to be down only 5 and shoulda been down 3 if we didn't let berry waltz down the lane. now can we PLEASE diversify the offense and stop forcing it into the interior. we always end up with 18+ turnovers in games where we constantly try to dump it inside. and marvin and wendell still don't pass the ball out of double teams.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Grayson Allen is the epitome of Duke basketball. Cheating, shytty, garbage ass individuals. I couldn't even imagine being a fan of that garbage ass school. :hhh:

says the fan of a team who gives out has proven to be a cheating, shytty school that gives fake degrees to athletes like cracker jack prizes and be giving STDs to girls like with the same ferocity. fukk outta here with that shyt nikka...baby blue fakkit. :pacspit:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
says the fan of a team who gives out has proven to be a cheating, shytty school that gives fake degrees to athletes like cracker jack prizes. fukk outta here with that shyt nikka...baby blue fakkit. :pacspit:

nikka what athlete don't have a bullshyt degree.

Carolina is the best public school in the nation. Don't talk to me about academic. Ain't nobody come to play school on these basketball teams.

c00n

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Grayson Allen is the epitome of Duke basketball. Cheating, shytty, garbage ass individuals. I couldn't even imagine being a fan of that garbage ass school. :hhh:
:rudy:yall cheat in the classroom and shouldn’t be on the court in the first place

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
God, i hate our offense, this is why people say allen and bagley can't play well together. no ball movement, just constant iso in the post and poor passes

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
we need 3 shooters in, we can't have 2 bigs when they keep packing it in and denying entry passes. we also need to adjust this fukking zone or make them beat us in man. coach K is too stubborn though.