Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour $20

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Outside of the absolutely atrocious loading times the game wasn't that bad.:ehh:

For a game that took 15 years to finally get released, people expected something amazing. Even worse, they put it out for $60 as if it was worthy of being a full price game.

If they put it on PSN/Xbox Live for $30-40 I think the reviews wouldn't have been as negative.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
People getting excited over a Duke Nukem Remaster? :leon: I wouldve never guessed.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
by Sal Romano at 08:19 PM EDT, September 2, 2016.
Duke Nukem 3D remastered with a new, fifth episode.
Duke-Nukem-3D-20th-Ann-Announce.jpg

Gearbox Software has announced Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour, a high-definition remaster of the original Duke Nukem 3D with an all new, fifth episode. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 11.

Get the details below.

About

Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way.

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour brings classic Duke Nukem 3D, plus an ALL-NEW 8-Level fifth episode from the original episode designers, to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on October 11.

Features

Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional all new fifth episode from the game’s original episode designers with new music from the game’s original composer and new Duke Talk from the original voice of Duke Nukem!

• All New Episode Five – Created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray!
  • Bonus Content – New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets an INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
  • New “Duke Talk” – Plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
  • New Music – New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
  • Remastered – Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows 10!
World Tour

Duke’s alien annihilation goes global in the all-new fifth episode, Alien World Order! Take down legions of alien scum, including new Firefly enemies, across 8 brand new levels from the game’s original episode designers.

• Amsterdam
  • Egypt
  • Hollywood
  • London
  • Moscow
  • Paris
  • Rome Colosseum
  • San Francisco
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour is available for pre-order now on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Games Store, and Steam.

Watch the debut trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.

Chef

All Star
Daps
The King is byke :blessed: I'm going to cop. I love the old school shooter feel.

:banderas:@ the high def voice overs.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember playing this as a kid on my family PC (in retrospect, I guess I had some irresponsible parents; letting me play this shyt...:dead:).

The nostalgia :ahh:

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum" :demonic:
Breh my pops had Doom on PC when it dropped. The whole neighborhood was at my crib playing and when Duke dropped...

The fukkery continues :russ:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
by Sal Romano at 08:19 PM EDT, September 2, 2016.
Duke Nukem 3D remastered with a new, fifth episode.
Duke-Nukem-3D-20th-Ann-Announce.jpg

Gearbox Software has announced Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour, a high-definition remaster of the original Duke Nukem 3D with an all new, fifth episode. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 11.

Get the details below.

About

Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way.

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour brings classic Duke Nukem 3D, plus an ALL-NEW 8-Level fifth episode from the original episode designers, to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on October 11.

Features

Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional all new fifth episode from the game’s original episode designers with new music from the game’s original composer and new Duke Talk from the original voice of Duke Nukem!

• All New Episode Five – Created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray!
  • Bonus Content – New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets an INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
  • New “Duke Talk” – Plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
  • New Music – New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
  • Remastered – Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows 10!
World Tour

Duke’s alien annihilation goes global in the all-new fifth episode, Alien World Order! Take down legions of alien scum, including new Firefly enemies, across 8 brand new levels from the game’s original episode designers.

• Amsterdam
  • Egypt
  • Hollywood
  • London
  • Moscow
  • Paris
  • Rome Colosseum
  • San Francisco
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour is available for pre-order now on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Games Store, and Steam.

Watch the debut trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.

they got a website for it now too

The King Is Back! Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour Arrives October 11th!

:salute: