Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour $20

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour Leaked, First Screenshots

Gearbox has added a countdown timer at the official website of Duke Nukem, hinting towards a September 1st unveil for a new Duke Nukem project. However, it appears that the Internet has just spoiled Gearbox’s surprise as we’ve got the title, the first details and the first screenshots for this upcoming Duke Nukem project.

In order to celebrate Duke Nukem 3D’s 20th anniversary, Gearbox will release a “Redux” (Remaster, Remix, you_call_it_as_you_want) version of Duke Nukem 3D, called Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour.

Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour will keep the 2D sprites of Duke Nukem 3D, will feature better lighting effects, will come with new/original content, and you can view below its first leaked screenshots.

Naturally, and since this has not been confirmed yet, we strongly suggest taking it with a grain of salt.

As said, Gearbox will officially reveal the new Duke Nukem project on September 1st, so stay tuned for more!

Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour Leaked, First Screenshots | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember playing this as a kid on my family PC (in retrospect, I guess I had some irresponsible parents; letting me play this shyt...:dead:).

The nostalgia :ahh:

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum" :demonic:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Duke 3D still gets played at least once a year. Glad theyre sticking to the formula, keeping it low budget. I will most likely cop this shyt lol

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Duke 64 vet here :salute:me n my cousin AT used to play this heavy

this was my shyt back in the day. hopefully they keep the DN64 MP5s that replaced the chaingun

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
No it wasn't. :heh: Game was hot garbage.
it was alright, just felt a bit dated... some of them jokes they had im sure they put on standby years ago...

You gotta remember DNF has changed hella times since it started development in the 90s