dude walks in on his homeboys grinding on each other

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The link is down. Can someone report this. I'm dying to see the degree of angle at which they were grinding.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The link is down. Can someone report this. I'm dying to see the degree of angle at which they were grinding.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4v1G089V8Fha5Xxt]Video: WTH: 2 Straight Boys Doing The New Popular "Red Nose" Dance But This Aint Right..[/ame]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Im telling you, they ain't gonna stop until 3/4 of these lil nikkas is dumb uneducated angry ass fakkits.

This shyt is being taught to the youth gradually over a period of years. They aren't being born gay, they're being TAUGHT that it's okay to be on the DL or interact sexually with the same gender.

y'all gonna keep saying that "they just playing" "they just having fun" "let the kids be kids" bullshyt until it's too late.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
That sh1t was kinda hott

psy-reddit-ama-gangnam-style-8-william-shatner-wtf.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men take another L. No wonder they always stare into other guy's eyes while they are walking near them.

9U5acoX.png

Dude, why would you walk with your head down and risk tearing your head off on a street sign a la Kanye West...?

Looking dudes in the eyes is a manly thing to do...Not looking people in the eyes is pretty much a universal sign of submission/shame in most cultures...

:yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude, why would you walk with your head down and risk tearing your head off on a street sign a la Kanye West...?

Looking dudes in the eyes is a manly thing to do...Not looking people in the eyes is pretty much a universal sign of submission/shame in most cultures...

:yeshrug:

No. They be staring at me and shyt.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:wow: I wish i hadnt seen that...mind you i just watched some syrian beheading videos but this made me sadder