dude that played Caine in Menace speaks on Tupac rolling wit Crips

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I wuz sayin that in the is was pac a blood thread...Pac wuz throwin subliminal shyt in his music reppin for his crip homies too at the time,same as he did with the bloods when he got to deathrow....same way he made anthems for black women,young nikkas etc to ride too....I never read to much into it when dude clearly said he wuznt a blood or a crip and shouted out both....that's only dangerous if nikkas don't know u neautral...but pac obviously felt nikkas knew he wuz neautral...I don't see Pac sayin m.o.b on the row bein any different than him seeming to be usin the word loc or locced up more in the thug life era...just sum lil subliminal shyt the homies who wuz in the studio would appreciate and ride too:manny:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
2pacslastride-noticethefearinhisfac.jpg

:

PAC look shook as fukk, like he know he fukked up in a major way.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knew that Pac was a Transformer.. This is common knowledge..He had street connects in New York, Jersey, Baltimore, L.A., Marin City, Oakland, Detroit, Atlanta and Flint Michigan...

He never banged a set, he just fukked with n1ggas period..

And at the end of the day some were loyal and some werent...

What we do know is when he died, those Compton Bloods put down their murder game and went and got payback..

When Biggie died, n1ggas remade a pop song from Sting and started dancing in the rain...

lep.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Pac was own with Big Syke would was a Crip when he did the whole Thug Life Volume 1 album, but he wasn't a member. He just hung out with them

When he signed to Death Row, he actually became a gang member

if pac was a gang member, he would have been extorted. i doubt those folks would let someone who isn't even from their block into their set. he might be affiliated BUT that's about it. he's NOT snoop.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
y'all see the other parts? this nikka is wild :dead:

other girl on the show: who is the best rapper turned actor,

tyrin thinking

girl: besides pac

tyrin: i wasnt really thinkin about him anyway :laff:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
fukk gangbangin, why the fukk aint no keys in the ignition of the car in his last known photo... that's what i wanna know

You know now that you mention it it is kind of strange. :patrice:

Suge has that face of a middle aged man gunning for the top score in Crusin' USA at the laundromat, and his keys aren't even in the ignition! It begs the question: Does Suge practice his driving? Did he ask 2Pac "Yo, you think I still look menacing if I'm doing ten and two homie? Like my instructor said? Nah? OK let me try and do the twelve and six. Do I still look gangster homie? Here, let me look like I'm really on the road... *clears throat* *focuses* vroom-vroooooom. Mmmmmmm." before 2Pac was shot?

Why ain't his keys in the ignition brehs. :lupe:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Everyone knew that Pac was a Transformer.. This is common knowledge..He had street connects in New York, Jersey, Baltimore, L.A., Marin City, Oakland, Detroit, Atlanta and Flint Michigan...

He never banged a set, he just fukked with n1ggas period..

And at the end of the day some were loyal and some werent...

What we do know is when he died, those Compton Bloods put down their murder game and went and got payback..

When Biggie died, n1ggas remade a pop song from Sting and started dancing in the rain...

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Pac was own with Big Syke would was a Crip when he did the whole Thug Life Volume 1 album, but he wasn't a member. He just hung out with them

When he signed to Death Row, he actually became a gang member

/thread. Snoop hangs with Game, is he now a blood? :what:

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
hatian and jimmy did extort him hes got pics with jack for christ sakes but pac eventually had enough and tryed to stand up for himself and got buckd on at quad studios why we trying to re write history
Why would Pac let certain street nikkas extort him but he aint let Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack extort him. I guess Pac don't like haitian nikkas huh.

You reachin' there breh.

tumblr_m8bheann7Y1qb7rhko1_500.png