dude that played Caine in Menace speaks on Tupac rolling wit Crips

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps

all the Thug Life cats he ran with was Crips.... he was even hangin wit Coolio and he's a crip

4:20mark... Caine talks Pac and his Crip homies jumpin one of the Hughes Bros

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah Pac was own with Big Syke would was a Crip when he did the whole Thug Life Volume 1 album, but he wasn't a member. He just hung out with them

When he signed to Death Row, he actually became a gang member

Daps
Reppin
me
fukk gangbangin, why the fukk aint no keys in the ignition of the car in his last known photo... that's what i wanna know

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
fukk gangbangin, why the fukk aint no keys in the ignition of the car in his last known photo... that's what i wanna know

push button my dude ::obama:

push start wasnt invented? he was also rockin them jordans in the toss it up video that cane out the next year... makaveli spelled backwards is im alive brehs. he's in cuba planning his political comeback.

iTripCripples

Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Reppin
UGA

push start wasnt invented? he was also rockin them jordans in the toss it up video that cane out the next year... makaveli spelled backwards is im alive brehs. he's in cuba planning his political comeback.

:usure: you just discredited your entire post

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Everyone knew that Pac was a Transformer.. This is common knowledge..He had street connects in New York, Jersey, Baltimore, L.A., Marin City, Oakland, Detroit, Atlanta and Flint Michigan...

He never banged a set, he just fukked with n1ggas period..

And at the end of the day some were loyal and some werent...

What we do know is when he died, those Compton Bloods put down their murder game and went and got payback..

When Biggie died, n1ggas remade a pop song from Sting and started dancing in the rain...

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
:usure: you just discredited your entire post

When-you-say-hey-to-someone-on-FB-chat-and-they-dont-reply.gif

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
This post is no-news type shlt.

Pac's whole routine was about uniting the bloods and crips, etc. Not that it wasn't a little disingenuous at times, and not to say he wasn't eventually heavily aligned with Piru because of Suge, but you never heard him really say he was one thing or another - he got on that MOB shlt with Death Row, but his whole thing was trying to expand it's definition. It's common knowledge that Syke, etc. were Crips.

Daps
Reppin
me

2pacslastride-noticethefearinhisfac.jpg

that's clearly not push button my dude :kdotstare: