Dude fired at Wendy's for c00nery

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude probably doesn't even care....it's just a bullshyt Wendy's job, it's not like he'll never get hired again anywhere...

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why does anybody post the dumbshyt that they do ? Because they think they're funny and it's "cool". Nothing but attention seekers. Nobody, or maybe just myself, doesn't give a fukk about 3/4 of the shyt that people post. I've even started unfriending people I personally know on FB and instagram cause of the nonsense they post.

This. I had an ex who had a great job making almost 30 bucks an hour as a supply clerk at a military base. During that whole stupid ass "planking" phase she thought it would be funny to take a picture of her "planking" from the top of a 15 foot ladder and then posting it on facebook.

Yeah......she got fired for it :pachaha:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:laff: tha homie did this with tha soda dispensor at chuck e cheese during camp, we put him up to it, nikka wuz laughing until he looked up and seen tha instructor run up and slap tha shyt outta his ass, we wuz all :laff: till we :dead:

Wut made it funnier is he wuz tha typical model student that never acted up, that's wut made it 10x funnier

Tell us more

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nasty mothafukka smh

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i bet some nikka busted in your mayonnaise

:ooh:

gag.gif

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I'd seen this, I was like ":blessed: it wasn't the chocolate"

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Black: fired:ufdup:

White: "you disappoint this company with your actions. You are suspended, buddy:ufdup: with pay:manny:"

Not true.

Man lost his living for something anybody could have done as a joke. That's not enough reason to fire a man.

It's enough reason to fire a man. Don't fukk with food in any way. Not even as a joke.

We're seeing more of these cases now, wonder why. Not sure if these guys get reported from their circle of friends or if the companies actively look for anything involving their name. Probably a mix of both.