C7lC2Rq.png

pfdHnv0.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yep

They pandering us with some of the most out of touch shyt like gold sneakers, strippers with forehead tats, everything that Kamala says, dancing to hiphop, inviting rappers to shyt like thats who real black people look at as leaders.

They only care about how many of our votes that they can get out of black folk. The real issue is amongst themselves

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Read Gerald Hornes the counter Revolution :sas2:

All them fukking wars in Europe scarred the founding fathers, hating Black people was the solution to ethnic and religious beef. Europeans in Europe be ethnic supremacists and racist. They look at other white people and go :mjpls:

They also laugh at white Americans trying to claim Scottish or Swedish. The hatred of Black people takes te scrutiny off every group. That’s why Hispanics follow us everywhere otherwise they get treated how they get treated in Idaho because there’s no nikkas there

P2025 may not work because of the denominations and people switch sides and crash out for theirs but also remember hating black people is a tried and true method for unifying

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Read Gerald Hornes the counter Revolution :sas2:

All them fukking wars in Europe scarred the founding fathers, hating Black people was the solution to ethnic and religious beef. Europeans in Europe be ethnic supremacists and racist. They look at other white people and go :mjpls:

They also laugh at white Americans trying to claim Scottish or Swedish. The hatred of Black people takes te scrutiny off every group. That’s why Hispanics follow us everywhere otherwise they get treated how they get treated in Idaho because there’s no nikkas there

P2025 may not work because of the denominations and people switch sides and crash out for theirs but also remember hating black people is a tried and true method for unifying

Link to Gerald Horne’s book ? PDF?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I said this a long time ago...this is a war between white America. Minorities...for the most part, have still leaned the same way in majority.

It's whites that are splintering. And we're seeing the ramifications of that