Dubya B should embrace it's GOAT villains, break the mold, and do a JOKER focused movie....

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Shoulda done killing joke with leto/batfleck...personally didnt mind killing joke, just didnt live up to the comic/hype. But a live action r version would be dope

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just did. It was called The Killing Joke, and it sucked. :camby:

the killing joke isnt a joker origin story....also, the comic with that name doesnt suck...the movie may not live up to the comic, but that's cause they werent thinking about a movie when they made it....there's not enough material there for a direct adaption, which they tried to do....

as for the thread topic: while i do want more villain focused movies, DC has more villains they can use than just the joker...everything doesnt have to be batman/joker related....

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
the killing joke isnt a joker origin story....also, the comic with that name doesnt suck...the movie may not live up to the comic, but that's cause they werent thinking about a movie when they made it....there's not enough material there for a direct adaption, which they tried to do....

as for the thread topic: while i do want more villain focused movies, DC has more villains they can use than just the joker...everything doesnt have to be batman/joker related....
what other DC villain would you like to see a background on? :jbhmm:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what other DC villain would you like to see a background on? :jbhmm:

doesnt have to be a background movie...can just be a movie with a villain as the lead....and i'm talking real villain, no anti-hero bullshyt....

ones that would be cool to me: deathstroke, black adam, darkseid, gorilla grood, anti-monitor, sinestro, superboy prime, and yes, i'd be down for a joker one too...

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
doesnt have to be a background movie...can just be a movie with a villain as the lead....and i'm talking real villain, no anti-hero bullshyt....

ones that would be cool to me: deathstroke, black adam, darkseid, gorilla grood, anti-monitor, sinestro, superboy prime, and yes, i'd be down for a joker one too...
no brainiac?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it provides an origin story (borrowed from another comic actually), just like many other comics have done, but it isnt the origin story of the joker...he doesnt have one, which is part of the intrigue of him....

anyway, like i said, the killing joke isnt about the origin of the joker, so that movie still hasnt been made like you implied....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it provides an origin story (borrowed from another comic actually), just like many other comics have done, but it isnt the origin story of the joker...he doesnt have one, which is part of the intrigue of him....

anyway, like i said, the killing joke isnt about the origin of the joker, so that movie still hasnt been made like you implied....
You're arguing semantics right now. :francis: