bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/5
This what happens when you play with mother nature... scary visuals from Dubai
#Dubai | Haifa | The Great War | Google | $vpad | Venmo
#Dubai
#DubaiFlooding #dubairain #HalaMadrid #ManCity
#ShilpaShetty #RajKundra #jjk257 #MalaikaArora #ModiAgain2024 #PBKSvsMI #LokSabhaElection2024 $XTER $TRIP $PARAM $BUBBLE

2/5
Yes... correct

3/5
YEAH... I am imagining the situation.. aftermath how it will look

4/5
The result of seeding artificial clouds .. they were un prepared for it.

5/5
Ummm ok

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Same here. I've been to Dubai several times for work and vacation, and it's a great place to visit. The hotel people are the nicest I've ever encountered anywhere in the world. It's always funny how people gripe on and on about that city, without realizing the irony in the statements they're making about degeneracy and slavery. What nation is most known for that shyt? It isn't the UAE, that's for damn sure, Westerners should shut the fukk up about places they think they have a moral superiority over. Take a look at your country, and the causes it supports. People living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
Interesting. My understanding was that slavery was more prevalent in Europe, asia, and Africa before it came to the united states. In many countries on those continents women at the very least are still treated like slaves. Don't even think it's worth mentioning how they treat poor people.

I'm not the biggest history buff but I know you not finna act like shyt is sweet just because you touched down and had a good time over there

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
some of these countries still don't have sewage systems

play stupid games

:manny:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This is a result of all that cloud seeding and artificial rain theyve been making, stupid mfers messed up their atmosphere and got a surprise typhoon lol maybe now theyll stop playing God
Same thing the Chinese did (are doing)…what could go wrong. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer city.
:francis:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Spooky times. Imagine what its gonna look like when God give America a lil love tap.. sheeesh

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Its fake but Dubai is definitely the place to do something like this

Daps
Reppin
St louis
May they get more rain.
bcfeb1t.gif

UKVu0t8.gif