Dua Lipa in a Spy Movie?! Argylle directed by Matthew Vaughn! Coming out Feb 2, 2024!

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Really really enjoyed this movie.

Aside from the reasons critics and posters panned the movie for… i appreciated it from a different angle.

Sam Rockwell plays a solid protagonist good guy (i see a lot of myself in his character).

And one thing i didnt see was the love angle that kinda hit me in the face at the end (im naive, but good for me i guess, thats what the director wanted right?!)

My biggest takeaways (and these are positives, of
Course), was the last sequence (especially the figure skating oil slick fight - creative)…

Overall action and set pieces were solid as well.

And the obvious:

Dallas’s voluptuous self (very likable character - somehow i feel like shes playing herself, which is fine. Tee hee hee).

Butt mostly, the chemistry between bryce and sam.

That alone is worf the price of admission.

Dont care for Dia lupa, her looks/music/existence… so non factor for her 2 minute appearance (two mins too many for me).

I paid the full ticket last monf to see it and have no ragrets. Me and pops enjoyed it.

Sidenote: dallas reminds me of my ex gf, aka my great white buffalo (tee hee hee).

Solid viewing. Even tho im a masculinist chauvinist he-man woman hater, felt like this should
Have been released on international womans day. Woulda hit harder.