Dua Lipa in a Spy Movie?! Argylle directed by Matthew Vaughn! Coming out Feb 2, 2024!

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
G.O.A.T. Dua is starring in a Spy Thriller! she's playing a Femme Fatale! Can it get any better? I think not! 😻

F7HEfJ3W4AAY9kv

oh yeah and here's the other cast members too
Henry Cavill, Bryce Dallas Howard, John Cena, Sam Rockwell, Bryan Cranston, Sofia Boutella, Ariana Debose, Catherine O’Hara, and Samuel L. Jackson.

Elly Conway, an introverted spy novelist who seldom leaves her home, is drawn into the real world of espionage when the plots of her books get a little too close to the activities of a sinister underground syndicate. When Aiden, a spy, shows up to save her (he says) from being kidnapped or killed (or both), Elly and her beloved cat Alfie are plunged into a covert world where nothing, and no one, is what it seems.
I just figured out he's the Kingsman guy! Who else is excited?​

Last edited:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
synopsis added! 😸
Elly Conway, an introverted spy novelist who seldom leaves her home, is drawn into the real world of espionage when the plots of her books get a little too close to the activities of a sinister underground syndicate. When Aiden, a spy, shows up to save her (he says) from being kidnapped or killed (or both), Elly and her beloved cat Alfie are plunged into a covert world where nothing, and no one, is what it seems.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Vaughn is still better than that hack Zack Snyder.

I didn’t even know who Dua Lipa was….

Hell I still need to Google her after this post

But this movie looks dope, Henry finally working with a director that’s gonna give him a win

She's the one not Miley Cyrus