Druski making fun of Forex "cult"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Full of scammers yeah..hit up a fine female online and she starts selling you forex lessons :snoop:

But I'd rather the youth try their luck at forex than pills and powders..that's what needs to be condemned and made fun of :manny:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Reminds me of pyramid schemes catching all the new college students thinking they gon be successful business entrepeneurs.

They all fell for it too. I used to shake my head like “really?”

Some of them took years to admit they were duped

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reminds me of pyramid schemes catching all the new college students thinking they gon be successful business entrepeneurs.

They all fell for it too. I used to shake my head like “really?”

Some of them took years to admit they were duped
:dahell:

You must've went to Devry. Burn those papers.

Everyone I knew in shyt like that didn't go passed high school.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
My friend just hit me talking about he put money in the thing then the market crashed, and the money was lost, immediately after the market miraculously came back to normal :mjlol: he still has hopes though. You are better off starting a hot dog stand I swear, even if you don't sell well you can resell the thing to another person and eat the hot dogs lol.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

You must've went to Devry. Burn those papers.

Everyone I knew in shyt like that didn't go passed high school.

Still being a reactionary hack i see. You must think… before you go for the burn friend. Now with being mad added on top because you made yaself look like a fool yesterday.

“i never met dumber peoole than i did at college” - me

“You musta went ti devry, blah blah im so schmart” - you

NEW YORK UNIVERSITY LOCAL

MULT LEVEL PYRAMID SCHEMES PREY ON STUDENTS

I know YOU didnt get into NYU

A 2018 AARP study found that 71% of MLM salespeople have yet to complete a bachelor’s degree, and almost half join in their twenties. Against rising tuition rates and correspondingly vast student debt, growing costs of living and an increasingly uncertain job market, today’s college campuses are hotbeds of financial anxiety.

did you goto college friend? I went to school in manhattan. They hit sll types of poor fresh off the boat students with this shyt. NYU, columbia, and yes.. devry. You know why they hit colleges. Because hitting public high schools.. is called SOLICITING. and they 14-17 years old… kinda hard to scam when you need their parents permission… thats why they hit lonely college students who are away from home tryna make it like adults..

What do you do for work? Since you like to call others mentally ill and stupid for the second time in 2 days while making yaself look like a fool. I usually dont do this but ima make my point so you just avoid me like the plague without blocking.

You post a job you did, ill post one i did, lets compare. Ill do my FIRST SOLO job how bout that. Game?

Last edited: