The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
thats a dude bro
“Dude” you were the one exposed for having an alt posing as an LSA feminista who hated black men. I see you’re still mad that we ran you, that a black woman exposed you for your shyt and you can’t pull up with your @BlackStarLine character that stopped posting immediately after you were caught out there. Shut the entire fuk up. It’s Always your type that does the most only to actually get caught out here moisting. You talk with accusations bc you’re guilty of what you claim - yet you have no evidence in 3 yrs of me not living up to my name. Now what Ho?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hip...e-female-burner-account.818534/#post-40023916

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thats a dude bro
isn’t your wife Fukkin another dude ?

funny how a lot of male posters said the same shyt that I did but you won’t dare try to flex on them. I guess it’s the same reason why your wife doesn’t consider your bytch ass worthy enough of more than a once a year fuk.

Have sex like 1 once or twice a year. Wife's sex drive is low as fukk.

and lol at you trying to talk shyt then dapping me. Save your daps- Fukkin weirdos
:mjlol:

1. Hiphoplives4eva dapped your post in the thread Drunk Cacs cut in line at Kalahari resort, get thoroughly washed afterwards.
    11:00 AM

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
isn’t your wife Fukkin another dude ?

funny how a lot of male posters said the same shyt that I did but you won’t dare try to flex on them. I guess it’s the same reason why your wife doesn’t consider your bytch ass worthy enough of more than a once a year fuk.

and lol at you trying to talk shyt then dapping me. Save your daps- Fukkin weirdos
:mjlol:

1. Hiphoplives4eva dapped your post in the thread Drunk Cacs cut in line at Kalahari resort, get thoroughly washed afterwards.
    11:00 AM
Stop quoting me tranny.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop quoting me tranny.
Damn still not getting ass from your wife and your alt feminine persona being exposed; has you wild aggravated . Don’t apply that on me - must be frustrating that you can no longer play roles online and not playing a husband role to your wife has you projecting. Get your faggit fantasies out of my mentions and stop dapping me - wtf.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: I must have the poster on ignore, cuz who are you talking to?
Tell him ^^^ that’s it the same female coli poster that he was sending DMs to that he is now ignoring; that stopped responding to him due to his c00nism and cac identification.

Like I wasn’t ignoring him first. This grown ass 40+ yr old man has to make announcements about who he is ignoring instead of logging out and checking for himself.
:francis::deadmanny:

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
lmaooooooooooooooo cave bytch was already busted open (bah gawd!) before she got piledrove.

The EMT dropping the a$$hole cac brother was the real MVP.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
By reading some of these comments.

Y'all some weak motherfukkers, happy because a Breh slam a White Woman, talking about "well she hit him first". :gucci:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
FancyJitteryAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.gif
n u useta do this...rick
The Steiner's Brothers.

The greatest tag teams of all time :ohlawd:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
By reading some of these comments.

Y'all some weak motherfukkers, happy because a Breh slam a White Woman, talking about "well she hit him first". :gucci:

shyt was hilarious to me. I’ve probably watched it in slo mo about 10 times. At the end when the tall crakkka got slammed on his back it sounded like when I slap the steak on my seasoning board. And if you look close, the white woman was still on the ground while her hero was on his back.

I just wish I could’ve been there in person to laugh.