Drunk Cacs cut in line at Kalahari resort, get thoroughly washed afterwards

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
homegirls face all bloody and unrecognizable...
Jay-Z-Yikes.gif

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
White people are really odd. That scene at the end is priceless.

that’s one thing to look forward to with things opening up - seeing real life unfold. somehow I always seem to wind up in the places where it’s going down.

years back when I drove paratransit I saw a white trash dude who I found out afterwards had beat up his girl a few minutes earlier, and was yelling at her while she sat in the car with the doors locked, get beat up by a fat Mexican with no shirt who was walking up the street to the bus stop. He came to her rescue after an older Mexican woman who was on the scene told him what what going on. The fat man exploded into a flurry of punches, and he was fat fat. Then the Mexican stole the white boys piece of shyt car! Lol

I was sitting in the parking lot across the street and saw the whole thing and laughed like a muthafukka

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
In addition, authorities also say Colzin has a warrant out for his arrest in Michigan on a charge of theft of a motor vehicle. A holder has been placed on him while his Ohio case is being sorted out.

cac is a car thief too. They prolly was in there going to people's shyt in the locker rooms.