Drugs cut with xylazine (horse tranquilizer) are turning people in Philadelphia into literal zombies

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Why on God's earth would anyone wanna take some shyt that'll have you lookin twisted like them fools in the OP's video?

I'll never understand.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
It’s only going to get worse with so many people cut off from pharmaceutical opioids. These people are going to turn to the black market where the game is so fukked up they are straight killing junkies to stretch product. There are some places where you can’t even find clean heroin…ask any old junkie and even they are mortified at where things have gone.

The sad thing is that fent high is bullshyt…you don’t get any of the positives - I know, what’s positive about opiates - but a cold sleep for a few hours and when you wake up you’re already on the verge of being dope sick.

My solution? Invest in harm reduction programs, education and testing product bought off the street. We need to treat drug addiction as the problem it really is, and not penalize the disproportionately black and brown communities that suffer from the drug epidemic.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It’s only going to get worse with so many people cut off from pharmaceutical opioids. These people are going to turn to the black market where the game is so fukked up they are straight killing junkies to stretch product. There are some places where you can’t even find clean heroin…ask any old junkie and even they are mortified at where things have gone.

The sad thing is that fent high is bullshyt…you don’t get any of the positives - I know, what’s positive about opiates - but a cold sleep for a few hours and when you wake up you’re already on the verge of being dope sick.

My solution? Invest in harm reduction programs, education and testing product bought off the street. We need to treat drug addiction as the problem it really is, and not penalize the disproportionately black and brown communities that suffer from the drug epidemic.

It's 2023, if people want to play suicide stunts with drugs, then that is on them. Plenty of information on how this shyt will fukk you up...Yet they are some silly shyt...

In life, there are going to be some winners and some losers, and nothing is more worthless than a junkie...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have to segregate these people from society, give them a place to stay, offer treatment/jobs/health care but also nice clean government supplied drug of their choice. We have to be honest that you're not going to reverse the years/decades of serious mental, emotional illness, abuse and trauma most of these people are carrying.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Have to segregate these people from society, give them a place to stay, offer treatment/jobs/health care but also nice clean government supplied drug of their choice. We have to be honest that you're not going to reverse the years/decades of serious mental, emotional illness, abuse and trauma most of these people are carrying.
If they keep taking drugs then they might as well do it on their own, they’ll still be addicted so that wouldn’t solve anything, in fact they’ll just make a trade out of that in the end anyway since it’s free.