Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If yall are into deep dives into interesting topics (or even seemingly boring topics that turn out to be interesting) I HIGHLY recommend the podcast Stuff You Should Know. Instead of feeling dry or like a lecture, it's two dudes and very conversational/laidback/witty. They have tackle a lot of themes that are similar to some prior suggestions. For example:
What was Operation Plowshare? - Stuff You Should Know
Nuclear Semiotics: How to Talk to Future Humans - Stuff You Should Know

Five Crazy Government Experiments - Stuff You Should Know
Did the CIA test LSD on unsuspecting Americans? - Stuff You Should Know

How Cave Dwellers Work - Stuff You Should Know

Selects: Operation Mincemeat: How A Corpse Fooled the Nazis - Stuff You Should Know
^Imma drop the wiki for this one as well because even if you don't give the podcast a listen, this story is too off the wall
Operation Mincemeat - Wikipedia

I should warn you that their catalogue is very deep (like 2,000 episodes?) so if you become a fan, there's a big rabbit hole that might suck up your time for a few months

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Disappearance of Ikran Tahlil Farah - Wikipedia

fell down a wiki rabbit hole and came across this

:patrice:

wondered if you guys might have any insight

@thatrapsfan @FAH1223 @Broke Wave
You think you’re smart tagging me in some kind of drama in Somalia, tagging other somalis asking them to explain our countries situation to you.

fall down another rabbit hole and realize the white western liberal democracies are actively and have been actively involved in a campaign to destabilize and destroy Somalia. So please do not tag or @ me unless it’s to debate about the topics we were engaged in personally. Other than that none of your fukking business what happens in Somalia ask Hillary Clinton don’t ask me dikkhead

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You think you’re smart tagging me in some kind of drama in Somalia, tagging other somalis asking them to explain our countries situation to you.

fall down another rabbit hole and realize the white western liberal democracies are actively and have been actively involved in a campaign to destabilize and destroy Somalia. So please do not tag or @ me unless it’s to debate about the topics we were engaged in personally. Other than that none of your fukking business what happens in Somalia ask Hillary Clinton don’t ask me dikkhead

You could've just said I don't know and save your fingers some stress.

:ehh:

Wasn't trying to be funny. Sounds like you're in a bad place. Have a nice weekend in Canada.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Views of Richard Dawkins - Wikipedia

Dude inserts himself into every political debate and has this over-the-top offensive take like every time. I'm all for being an atheist and relying on logic instead of religion, but this wiki definitely painted him in a new light. He basically uses his (lack of) religion to talk down on everyone else which defeats the purpose of being agnostic in the first place