Daps

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
godzilla1985videoad.jpg

I remember being fed all them Godzilla hero flicks from the 60s and 70s, then this depressing shyt comes on channel 50 :to:

doctordetroitposter.jpg

Some of the first tittays I've ever seen in a movie :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Lost it when he grabbed that fool's leg forreal.

"Here, smell everything, smell the glass.....its goooooood" :laff:

"You see Dracula?"
"Yes,yes, when it first came out"

Dumb ass movie used to have me dyin

:laff:

the leg thing is crazy hilarious, especially when he places it at the TOP of the doorway (like his leg is going to be that high), lol.

and the little puppet with that voice (realizing a grown ass man is acting like that) is just :laff:

is good huh? :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
^^ i loved the scene where they are cheating on the test. fukkin' chevy chase and his fake arm, eye patch and i think he had like something in his mouth... :laff:

edit:

found the scene:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk5R9GmIsAs"]Spys like Us - Cheating - YouTube[/ame]

omg, his blatant disregard for getting caught and his carelessness is fukking :laff:

and his persistence to continue to cheat :dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wonderful films here. As are many others, these are the ones that resonate with me the most though.

Wish you guys would post what year you were born. 87 here, but I had a sister that was born in 1980/81 (Honestly can't remember right now lol) so she was putting me on a lot of shyt early on.

Yo... I was born in 87', But my older sister was born in 82' so she put me onto ALL of the 80's classics.... and then I have a little sister that was born in 92' so I put her onto all of the 90's classics, and having her around gave me an excuse to enjoy all of the late 90's/early 00's classics :laugh: