Drop A 0:30 Acapella Freestyle For A Chance To Purchase The Yeezy 750's Bruh's....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:laff::laff::laff:.....Ugo would kill it!....

Now that would be worth a watch and listen.

@Ugo Ogugwa

To this day after coco blew.
I still wonder if ogu could have stolen his draw and ran with the character making music.
that ot genesis missed out on on coco as a draw and direction vocal wise.

Art Barr

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
wait so you gotta do this for a chance to spend your money? or a chance to win some yeezys for free?

cuz if its the latter: :francis:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Win this, ugo da gawd!!!
Plus it is high profile enough it could bolster you somewhere.
If you use the windfall from this pr run right and sell the yeezy's to get a bomb ass publicist

Art Barr

he would have to buy them first

the winner would have to purchase...sadly those with money...lack talent.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
wait so you gotta do this for a chance to spend your money? or a chance to win some yeezys for free?

cuz if its the latter: :francis:
:mjlol:....yup.....

You guys must not be aware of how ridiculous the resell on Yeezys are. I made like a 400% profit on the last Yeezys I secured and sold :wow: Damn near impossible cop without a plug.
Easy money.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You guys must not be aware of how ridiculous the resell on Yeezys are. I made like a 400% profit on the last Yeezys I secured and sold :wow: Damn near impossible cop without a plug.
Easy money.
u must not be aware who you are talking too....I've resold yeezys many times....but making a jackass out yourself is worth it I guess....

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Easy money.

oh im aware, doesnt make this whole contest shyt any less lame tho breh :yeshrug:

you prolly aint have to spit no struggle verses on twitter for the chance to make that profit either so :salute: