Drill group banned from making music without police permission

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
oh this shyt happened in the uk make sense now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They only banned it because censoring black voices/art is a TOP PRIORITY for the devil's in charge. Alot of corruption going on in the world and our voices are the loudest against it. Never trust censorship of blacks by cacs
Meanwhile these Black kids killing each other off these songs :dead:

I'm sure this music was speaking against world corruption :laff:

I'm not for censoring but I can't give a fukk about this it's nothing of substance lost.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
There you have it folks.

I can't find any more lucid example of why the 1st Amendment is so important.

The precedent this sets for Britain now. It's not going to stop with these guys...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They only try this shyt on black people.

If I were them I’d go hard at showing all of the white groups who promote violence and don’t get addressed.
While I'm very weary of censorship in all aspects, i think we have to be honest that as far as promotion of violence, rap and particularly in this case, is unique that it has artists who talk about violence towads specific individuals. Even the violent metal music usually mentioned as a counter example only talks about violence in general, not how they're going to stab Richard who lives down the street at address 123 white bread lane.

At some point, even with free speech, when does something stop being music and becomes a direct threat on someone's life .