Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The suspected killer was just pulled out of the bucket on Kill Tony a less than a month ago. Weird:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
He was on point with this tweet though

Even though I agree with his point--that black-on-black crime is not the problem--the statistics don't look as good as he presents them, and doesn't serve his argument well.

Look at is this way: cacs make up 73% of the population; blacks make up 17% percent. Yet the number of homicides presented is more-or-less equal between both categories. The ratio of black-on-black homicides to the black population is proportionally higher than the ratio of white-on-white homicides to the white population.

The differences in percentages are significantly small as to be negligible in the big picture, but the rationale is sloppy.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Even though I agree with his point--that black-on-black crime is not the problem--the statistics don't look as good as he presents them, and doesn't serve his argument well.

Look at is this way: cacs make up 73% of the population; blacks make up 17% percent. Yet the number of homicides presented is more-or-less equal between both categories. The ratio of black-on-black homicides to the black population is proportionally higher than the ratio of white-on-white homicides to the white population.

The differences in percentages are significantly small as to be negligible in the big picture, but the rationale is sloppy.

I hear you