Drew Bree’s retirement and Aints season ending in humiliating fashion again appreciation thread

What are your thoughts on the Saints?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's just hilarious that a fanbase that is a national laughing stock and goes into hiding all season lives for this day but get yall fun on. This yall Christmas :russ:

We'll always sadly revert to our "least we have 2009" and yall and Panthers fans can revert to losing in Super Bowls I guess lol

:dwillhuh:

Breh it’s fans of all teams in here. And this ain’t a Falcons related thread, this is a y’all lose in another big spot in the playoffs kinda thread

Anyway I got the second line goin down Poydras in about 20 mins, you joinin me or nah?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Breh it’s fans of all teams in here. And this ain’t a Falcons related thread, this is a y’all lose in another big spot in the playoffs kinda thread

Anyway I got the second line goin down Poydras in about 20 mins, you joinin me or nah?
I'll have my Christmas Fall 2021 when yall choke a game in embarrassing fashion and the whole world shyts on yall and yall go into hiding again :pachaha:.

Least our era is over so you won't be able to get us back in Jan 2022 :whew:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
It's just hilarious that a fanbase that is a national laughing stock and goes into hiding all season lives for this day but get yall fun on. This yall Christmas :russ:

We'll always sadly revert to our "least we have 2009" and yall and Panthers fans can revert to losing in Super Bowls I guess lol
Boy you big mad. You knew in the back of your mind this was coming :umad: