Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
People are finally tired of them trying to change the narrative to it being about the flag.

Wish more players would have did this four years ago. When Kap needed their support
Players were kneeling. What else could be done? You act as if the climate we are in now isn't different.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
New Orleans brehs, y’all think this gonna stick? Did he lose the city forever today? I never thought I would see those kinda chants in New Orleans :wow:
You saw how petty we was to the No Call. We gonna be petty

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Even Bunk got some shyt for that pasty ass :wow:

Where's McNulty:damn: :damn:
:drunk:

Ethered him like that one scene when he shames Omar.

He sounds like a sociopath.

Completely devoid of empathy for blacks

For a flag of all things.

Sick individual. Lost all respect for this clown

He was also a spokesman for a sleazy pyramid scheme company.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Let me tell ya'll what will happen next. Brees will have a private meeting with the black players on the Saints. Then they will all come out and say they cleared things up. Then Brees will get on T.V. and just be more PC about his comments. I will bet all my coli cash on it.
That would be an easy move for most people in this situation, and it should be even easier for Brees because he clearly needs the money, as we saw with his pyramid scheme investment.

He should be doing everything in his power to salvage this last year of his career and the network job waiting for him, but he's such a hardcore bible thumping boot kicker I'm not sure he can allow himself to fake it to fix the optics.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
full
They on his head

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
New Orleans brehs, y’all think this gonna stick? Did he lose the city forever today? I never thought I would see those kinda chants in New Orleans :wow:

Its over breh, New Orleans is the best Black Culture in the South and he just :pacspit:. He disrespects 60% of the city. Breh from the 3rd to the 17th ward won't forgive that cac.

High Key, some folks wanted to keep Teddy Bridgewater over Drew because he respects and loved the New Orleans culture. Hell, we still love Aaron Brooks and all his fukkery. We let him slide cause of the winning. He fukked that up. fukk dude, I know folks from St. Bernard, Mandeville, Covington,and Lakeview are :mjgrin: now.