Dresses and skirts

Daps
:francis: I don't like being a jeans and cute top kind of chick, but that's what I know. I've tried expanding to dresses and skirts but...I have what one would call a high ass, so it pulls a skirt in the back way up, so the lengths looks all uneven. Dresses are better, but they can be a mess due to my height...then I have to turn around and alter the damn things with my sewing machine and if it's cheap fabric it could bunch all crazy and :wow:

Yep. Jeans for me, unless I can find some decent quality, decent price maxi dresses that I don't have to alter too much, and is not so thin I can see my damn draws, and have to go without them. :upsetfavre:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Lately, I've been stuck on jumpsuits! I have them in different cuts/fabrics/colors and have really enjoyed wearing them. Obi leather belts, high heels, cuff bracelets, and hoops or studs. Love.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:francis: I don't like being a jeans and cute top kind of chick, but that's what I know. I've tried expanding to dresses and skirts but...I have what one would call a high ass, so it pulls a skirt in the back way up, so the lengths looks all uneven. Dresses are better, but they can be a mess due to my height...then I have to turn around and alter the damn things with my sewing machine and if it's cheap fabric it could bunch all crazy and :wow:

Yep. Jeans for me, unless I can find some decent quality, decent price maxi dresses that I don't have to alter too much, and is not so thin I can see my damn draws, and have to go without them. :upsetfavre:
Alloy apparel is have a sale on their maxi dresses in there outlet store on line. They can be kinda thin and the material don't hold up that well but they're 5 bucks so I ain't complaining to much. I bought a bunch yesterday and searched for a free shipping code. The sizes are sparse but I like that they have different lengths. I'd say to hold them up after washing just air dry them. I wear mine around the house and on the weekends doing casual stuff and they are okay for that.

Daps
Alloy apparel is have a sale on their maxi dresses in there outlet store on line. They can be kinda thin and the material don't hold up that well but they're 5 bucks so I ain't complaining to much. I bought a bunch yesterday and searched for a free shipping code. The sizes are sparse but I like that they have different lengths. I'd say to hold them up after washing just air dry them. I wear mine around the house and on the weekends doing casual stuff and they are okay for that.

:ehh: This stuff is nice, but I really shouldn't be buying anything extra right now. :mjcry:5 dollars is just too good though. How long does the sale last?

:dwillhuh: Why does my measurements fall into three different sizes tho. What body shape are they representing here?

:wow: No love for the pears

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:ehh: This stuff is nice, but I really shouldn't be buying anything extra right now. :mjcry:5 dollars is just too good though. How long does the sale last?

:dwillhuh: Why does my measurements fall into three different sizes tho. What body shape are they representing here?

:wow: No love for the pears
Lol I think it said while supplies last.
Damn I don't know, I would I imagine anorexic white girls but they have wide range of sizes but in the outlet you pretty much have to get lucky. They also have cute tops so if ur pear shaped they should have some cute ones that fit if ur on the smaller size.

joasis8

Pro
Daps

This is me. High ass as well so the skirts can hitch up in the back. Even when I was a little girl:sadcam:.

Ain't nobody got time for readjusting and pulling all day so I stick with leggings jeans or maxi dresses :ehh:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

YES! It's a good problem to have depending on the clothes but skirts and dresses just be making life difficult cause you gotta watch the length like extra extra hard. I'm ALWAYS looking for high-lows.

dkglf1-i.jpg

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
5464121.jpg

5464002.jpg

5288141.jpg

5464168.jpg

I love this brand and their clothes but ain't nobody trying to spend more than 30 bucks on some maxis and rompers lol. I just can't do it :mjcry: