Dresses and skirts

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I alternate between slacks/trousers and low waist, boot cut, skinny stretch jeans and
pencil skirts , wrap dresses, and maxi's.

My signature look is a pretty tank/camisole, dark wash fitted jeans, strappy high heels, with accessories.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I can't wear dresses & skirts to work...well I choose not to. And I just bought a really cute skirt from H&M last week and can't wear it cause it's for a spilt that goes up to my upper thigh. I drop something while wear that Imma have to leave it on the floor. But I have some maxi skirts, Imma just say fukk it and wear those. It's summer time, I'm not wearing pants all summer to work. Fuq dot.

Real talk, I need to stop playing and get my free item from @Jisselle her clothing line.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I only wear skirts and dresses when we have visitors at the lab or I'm off from work.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I love dresses and skirts, I didn't wear jeans for like 3 years until recently. I wore shorts or other kinds of bottoms/pants but not jeans. I mix it up.

For work its dresses, slacks, skirts and jeans sometimes on casual Friday.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I LOVE dresses. Well I just starting Liking them last year. I bought a bunch to wear for summer, now I just have to stop eating so I can fit into them. I have 8-10 now and looking to cop more. They are just easy!

Oh I only wear them in the summer though.