Dreams | PS4 | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Trips Voyage is a great time. Really well made 3d platformer and they nailed the Mario Odyssey physics

Sony just need to go and throw him a bag. It’s kind of incredible a game with that amount of detail is just sitting in Dreams, but i guess thats how they sell you on it at this point.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I miss out on this Dreams?

I should have copped Dreams when it was on sale.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Development has ended on it, they are moving onto a new project. I’m excited to see what they do next, dreams was cool but it didn’t feel like much of a game and it wasn’t a live service so there was no point to continue to pour resources into it.

As we continue to evaluate and evolve our priorities for the studio and Dreams, we've made the difficult decision to discontinue live support for Dreams after 1st September, 2023 to shift our focus to an exciting new project. You'll continue to be able to play, create and share Dreams with others after September, but we won't be releasing any more updates to the game or events such as DreamsCom, All Hallows' Dreams or the Impy Awards. We're incredibly proud of the work we've done in developing Dreams - such as our content releases, Create updates and live events - and we are endlessly grateful to the community for their belief and continuous contributions since launch.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a good run and I had a lot of fun with this game when the pandemic hit. I don't think they handled or marketed this as well as it could have, but it was a great creation tool and some incredible work came out of it. I'm not sure if it would be considered a success to Sony but I really love that this game exists

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:snoop: it sucks that Media Molecule been embracing flops left and right since LBP 3. One of my favorite developers that somehow get the worst end of the stick when it comes down to their IPs.

Tearaway: Overlooked because Vita

Little Big Planet series: from having the first game rereleased due to a song that had to be patched out to having shyt load of issues with the 3rd one.

Sack boy: on his Crash Bandicoot in 2000s shyt

Dreams: Covid'd

Just a alround unlucky developer :mjcry:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: it sucks that Media Molecule been embracing flops left and right since LBP 3. One of my favorite developers that somehow get the worst end of the stick when it comes down to their IPs.

Tearaway: Overlooked because Vita

Little Big Planet series: from having the first game rereleased due to a song that had to be patched out to having shyt load of issues with the 3rd one.

Sack boy: on his Crash Bandicoot in 2000s shyt

Dreams: Covid'd

Just a alround unlucky developer :mjcry:

Media Molecule didn't develop LBP 3 though. I believe it would have been a better game if they were involved with it's development