DREAMS OF PHUKKING A GOSPEL CHICK..i'm just playing BUT I'M SAYING..

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
MARY MARY doing some "POLE DANCING".... :laff:

damn...she pregnant too!!!!!! :damn:

for some reason I want the other Mary Mary broad

TinaCampbellMaryMary-520x260.jpg
mm_tina_campbell_bio_460x460.jpg
her husband cheated on her too so she ready for a change
60O6gaW.png

080312-shows-sunday-best-ep-7-4.jpg

DANETRA MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........good goobly moogly..dat thang is juicy!!!!!!!! :lolbron:

An958H.png

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Can we get more information, I don't see anything verifying anything that says she is a Nigerian gospel singer :heh:.

negro..im just here to post the "eyecandy" NOT promote her career..i don't even listen to much gospel music.... :manny:

her name is irrelevant ....just see her as the BODY OF CHRIST :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
080312-shows-sunday-best-ep-7-4.jpg

DANETRA MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........good goobly moogly..dat thang is juicy!!!!!!!! :lolbron:

Guide me, O Thou great *Jehovah, [*Redeemer]
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty,
Hold me with Thy pow’rful hand.
Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven,
Feed me till I want no moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2539604-7615047091-turn_.gif
praise_him-116901.gif
ig4OigtTr2lKY.gif

i just wanna touch the hem of her garment
and slide off them biblical Spanx
and sip from her cup
tumblr_inline_mpy513Ps231qz4rgp.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
negro..im just here to post the "eyecandy" NOT promote her career..i don't even listen to much gospel music.... :manny:

her name is irrelevant ....just see her as the BODY OF CHRIST :blessed:

Verification is the first rule of posting internet shenanigans.........I post a picture of my palm hand puppet and says its a new R&B singer...... I'm just saying how do we know this is true...any other pictures of her or just a title..:comeon:...just cause somebody posted a title on youtube :beli: ....she could be just a regular chick twerking for all we know...

Whitney-Receipts.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Verification is the first rule of posting internet shenanigans.........I post a picture of my palm hand puppet and says its a new R&B singer...... I'm just saying how do we know this is true...any other pictures of her or just a title..:comeon:...just cause somebody posted a title on youtube :beli: ....she could be just a regular chick twerking for all we know...

Whitney-Receipts.gif

man GO SEE A FUKKING DOCTOR...you looney muthaphuka :camby:

everybody is here to enjoy the VISUALS...not do forensic tests on fukking youtube videos..clown

THE SHYT SAID "GOSPEL SINGER" from NIGERIA..i didn't MAKE THE DAMN VIDEO ..but maybe she singing gospel in Nigerian

you want proof..go research it yourself...I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT SHYT :shaq2:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
man GO SEE A FUKKING DOCTOR...you looney muthaphuka :camby:

everybody is here to enjoy the VISUALS...not do forensic tests on fukking youtube videos..clown

THE SHYT SAID "GOSPEL SINGER" from NIGERIA..i didn't MAKE THE DAMN VIDEO ..but maybe she singing gospel in Nigerian

you want proof..go research it yourself...I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT SHYT :shaq2:

don't get mad breh.....:whoa: .....I enjoy visuals too..... but I enjoy my visuals with some evidence too..... :shaq2: ... Even all 4 comments up there are skeptical ... :heh: .....

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Same chicks at the bar last Sat nite are the ones repenting at altar call Sunday Mo'nin..Our Pastors Revs and Deacons may be of the faith but most were once the baddest players and macks so ya know they feel it too..like Lord help me not to stare at these big 'ol wonderful asses and breasteses before my eyes..I seek your mercy not to revert to my pimpish ways and not fukk the shyt out that young tender by Wednesday Bible study except for these gators, this custom suit, and my white walled El dogg on daytons parked out back lol

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:scusthov: the bytch sitting down complaining is a buzzkill.

I'dda smacked the shyt outta here for making the room feel less fun. Christians are the worst. :birdman:

On a Morris Day/Bernie Mac tip like Bytch u betta get 'cha ass up off ya shoulders and pop that pussi on the pole..I wanna see that big ol' ass wigglin i want some perfection hahaha

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

mane Tera Carrissa Hodges still fukking up da game......her face is just so beautiful to me :mjcry:

i pray i NEVER enter a house of worship where she is ministering at ...it would be torture :sadcam:

"take my TITHE MONEY....MY HOUSE AND MY CAR...for ONE HIT OF YOU....YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL ...BABAAAY" :ohlawd:

OfficialTeraCarissauuu.jpg