DREAMS OF PHUKKING A GOSPEL CHICK..i'm just playing BUT I'M SAYING..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn, ya'll demonic asses going to church just to bag :russ:

hey ..it's BIG PIMPIN over here ........Chuuuuuuurch! :ehh:

mane..have you been to a non-demonational or megachurch lately??

it's like 10 women to every man in thier!!!

and when they see a dude pass thru by himself , or it's just him and his son ..

them heffas are :drool:

why do u think the theme of all those ghetto gospel plays and even the tyler perry films basically revolve around "lawd jesus help me find a man!!"
:ohlawd:

THEM CHURCH HOES THIRSTY!!!!

that's why i say TO HELL WITH THE CLUB (no pun intended)

just cop some clean stacey adams with a decent outfit and lay your pimp hand down at your nearest church...

and the diversity of the women......far outweighs the club :krs:

chochlate stallions to redbone wagons....

and every age demographic from 19 year old college byatches

to 40 something year old "trying to get thier groove back" heffas

i got one coming over to the crib in about 2 hrs when church let out...

i've been hitting her for the past 6 sundays...

she has a FIANCE TOO :youngsabo:

she want me to go have lunch with her at Houlihans...

then we coming back to my place to have "revival" in my bedrom :scheme:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
^^^ You may have a point :ld:

it's validated by SCIENCE as well :mjpls:

i realized this when i was in college and came across a text dealing with the subject of Deviant Behavior in Society....

and what made an impression on me was a statement by the author in which he made a correlation based on a controlled study that repressed sexual feelings that were influenced by dogmatic religious laws i.e (thou shall not fornicate, thou shall not commit sodomy, thou shall not commit adultry) seem to create a REVERSE REBELLIOUS effect on a good portion of people who subscribe to this school of thought.

in fact it was almost like a inverted pavlov dog effect, in which the more the individual was told "NO DON'T DO THAT" it inspired them to in fact say "YES" and commit the said atrocities that they were "trained" to avoid....

also Dr. Elaine Pagels an author and professor of religion at Princeton goes even further to suggest that the reason these "dogmatic laws" are ineffective is because they were created for socio-political reasons, for example alot of these laws against "fornication" were designed to supress the liberation of women and keep them in servitude along with the masses of church attendees for the simple ideal of CONTROL.

And she is so right!! :ohlawd:

because time and time again..Nature trumps religion by subtly suggesting as I found out that........

"You GOTTA let a HOE be a HOE" :yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
another sexy ass Prophetess....

Cynthia Thompson!

prophetess2.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
it's validated by SCIENCE as well :mjpls:

i realized this when i was in college and came across a text dealing with the subject of Deviant Behavior in Society....

and what made an impression on me was a statement by the author in which he made a correlation based on a controlled study that repressed sexual feelings that were influenced by dogmatic religious laws i.e (thou shall not fornicate, thou shall not commit sodomy, thou shall not commit adultry) seem to create a REVERSE REBELLIOUS effect on a good portion of people who subscribe to this school of thought.

in fact it was almost like a inverted pavlov dog effect, in which the more the individual was told "NO DON'T DO THAT" it inspired them to in fact say "YES" and commit the said atrocities that they were "trained" to avoid....

also Dr. Elaine Pagels an author and professor of religion at Princeton goes even further to suggest that the reason these "dogmatic laws" are ineffective is because they were created for socio-political reasons, for example alot of these laws against "fornication" were designed to supress the liberation of women and keep them in servitude along with the masses of church attendees for the simple ideal of CONTROL.

And she is so right!! :ohlawd:

because time and time again..Nature trumps religion by subtly suggesting as I found out that........

"You GOTTA let a HOE be a HOE" :yeshrug:

This is so true, I know a chick right now who was all in the church involved with everything (father was a pastor). Once she got to college...well y'all know the rest.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Who is the first chick :leon:

That's RIVA TIMS!! :bow: byatch is hotter than hot dawg water

a threesome with her and Christina Weeks ....would leave me :dead:

but she involved in some SCANDELOUS shyt :ninja2:

her husband put her on to the megachurch "game" he was Pastor Tims head of this multimillion dollar church in florida ....always "testified" about how he was "saved" from the Horrors of Cocaine Addiction.....

yet a few years back, he was not only involved in a suspicious "relationship" with his mentor Paula White ....not too long after this story broke...

he was found "DEAD" in a New York Hotel with an envelope containing cocaine residue......

Coincidence!! ...i think not!! :merchant:

Paula White currently has taken over as head of board of directors of Pastor Tims church and Prophetess Riva Tims has taken Pastor Whtie and the board of directors to court in regards to who actually should control the Tim's empire.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
New Draft Pick for the 2014 season..first round pick TERA CARISSA HODGES!!

tera-carissa.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
hey ..it's BIG PIMPIN over here ........Chuuuuuuurch! :ehh:

mane..have you been to a non-demonational or megachurch lately??

it's like 10 women to every man in thier!!!

and when they see a dude pass thru by himself , or it's just him and his son ..

them heffas are :drool:

why do u think the theme of all those ghetto gospel plays and even the tyler perry films basically revolve around "lawd jesus help me find a man!!"
:ohlawd:

THEM CHURCH HOES THIRSTY!!!!

that's why i say TO HELL WITH THE CLUB (no pun intended)

just cop some clean stacey adams with a decent outfit and lay your pimp hand down at your nearest church...

and the diversity of the women......far outweighs the club :krs:

chochlate stallions to redbone wagons....

and every age demographic from 19 year old college byatches

to 40 something year old "trying to get thier groove back" heffas

i got one coming over to the crib in about 2 hrs when church let out...

i've been hitting her for the past 6 sundays...

she has a FIANCE TOO :youngsabo:

she want me to go have lunch with her at Houlihans...

then we coming back to my place to have "revival" in my bedrom :scheme:

:ohlawd: I need to find me a black megachurch down south and eat like a king.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:ohlawd: I need to find me a black megachurch down south and eat like a king.

it's easy mane :ehh:

no game needed at all.........their all into aesthetics....you smell good...look halfway decent....bread looking alright ....you don't wanna appear like you balling :whoa:

these are the mothering/nursing types..and they usually got their financial end covered by their husband or naïve fiancé or boyfriend

they mostly looking for an outlet sexually .........don't get caught up in your feelings , keep your mouth shut...cause these church hoes are worried about thier image....so you don't have to worry about being dragged to church..and just be you and you will be :win:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it's easy mane :ehh:

no game needed at all.........their all into aesthetics....you smell good...look halfway decent....bread looking alright ....you don't wanna appear like you balling :whoa:

these are the mothering/nursing types..and they usually got their financial end covered by their husband or naïve fiancé or boyfriend

they mostly looking for an outlet sexually .........don't get caught up in your feelings , keep your mouth shut...cause these church hoes are worried about thier image....so you don't have to worry about being dragged to church..and just be you and you will be :win:

:scheme: