Dreamcast was the GOAT system for underrated games

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what yal kno about sword of the berserk and psychic force plus the dreamcast version of soul reaver with the crisper graphics music and and extra reaver blades

Damn, the voice acting on legacy was :blessed: Bout to watch all them cutscenes.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I agree. Sega Saturn was a close second. Especially with the Panzer Dragoon series.

Edit: Wait, people actually liked Royal Rumble on the Dreamcast? :wtf:

I was disappointed because I thought the game would have more features and hidden content. I guess I wasn't really feeling the arcade style of the game since it's not as fun in single player. If a game like that came out today with online features, the game would have been a hit.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's got to the point now that the Dreamcast is overrated (mainly by cats who didn't even own it at the time).

It was a nice system. Should've had a longer lifespan but the lovefest as became ridiculous in recent years.

People started appreciating the DC and its games when the industry became filled with first-person shooters and online play.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
the GOAT

pwrstnf.jpg

:wow:

Them titties tho

:ahh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
You can thank the DC for ushering in the online era.

Well you can actually thank Sega Saturn for that with their NetLink and PlanetWeb Browser. Sega pretty much got the idea from their. When you could play certain games online as well on that system.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well you can actually thank Sega Saturn for that with their NetLink and PlanetWeb Browser. Sega pretty much got the idea from their. When you could play certain games online as well on that system.

SEGA never gets enough credit for being one of the main innovators in the gaming industry.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
SEGA never gets enough credit for being one of the main innovators in the gaming industry.

I've always said this I been a Sega Fan since day 1 with the Sega Master System they always made the games I wanted to play in the arcades. So it was only logical for me to support their systems which I supported everything except the adds on like Sega CD and 32X. The only reason I bought the OG XBOX was because of Shenmue on there lol. The only reason I bought X360 was because VF5 was Online lol. The bad thing about Sega is they were not good business men. They would just kill off their old hardware and no support was giving. I would not lie either if Sega said they was making a new system for 2015 I would most def purchase it lol.

:manny:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
It's crazy that all those dope games came out in like 2 years

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I've always said this I been a Sega Fan since day 1 with the Sega Master System they always made the games I wanted to play in the arcades. So it was only logical for me to support their systems which I supported everything except the adds on like Sega CD and 32X. The only reason I bought the OG XBOX was because of Shenmue on there lol. The only reason I bought X360 was because VF5 was Online lol. The bad thing about Sega is they were not good business men. They would just kill off their old hardware and no support was giving. I would not lie either if Sega said they was making a new system for 2015 I would most def purchase it lol.

:manny:

That is true. Its said that many Sony stans try to sweep their history under the rug and act like SEGA didn't contribute many great things in the line of gaming.