Dreamcast was the GOAT system for underrated games

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you had a DC back then, you know it was home to a bunch of niche games that were swept under the rug for the company of big commercial titles that were coming out.

Games like Gauntlet Legends, cannon Spike, Shadowman, 18 Wheeler, Project Justice
qERI5.jpg
(sequel to Rival Schools), Tokyo extreme racer, Dynamite Cop, House of the Dead, WWF Royal Rumble, Chu Chu Rocket, Super Magnetic Neo, Evolution
Evolution_-_The_World_of_Sacred_Device_Coverart.png
, Toy Commander etc. :banderas: What y'all know about those games man?? There's a lot of gamer cards that needs to be inspected on here and possibly revoked :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played nba 2k1 so much on the dreamcast.... :ohlawd:

but then that other system came through..... :wow:
Breh NBA 2k1 and NFL 2K1 up to 2K3 was possibly the greatest time I had with sports games. I mean i used to be into NFL and NBA 2k a lot back then on dreamcast. Ever since the 2k games moved on to the subsequent generation, I didn't care for them as much. Hell I got 2k14 on PS4 here and I never played it, It's been sitting in my brother room for use on his PS4.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Breh NBA 2k1 and NFL 2K1 up to 2K3 was possibly the greatest time I had with sports games. I mean i used to be into NFL and NBA 2k a lot back then on dreamcast. Ever since the 2k games moved on to the subsequent generation, I didn't care for them as much. Hell I got 2k14 on PS4 here and I never played it, It's been sitting in my brother room for use on his PS4.

What genre replaced sports for you?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What genre replaced sports for you?
Nothing replaced it, it's just I'm not as enthusiastic and interested in them as much I used to be. Ever since EA snagged up the NFL license and started making half assed Maddens I lost interest. NBA 2k usually is the same shyt each year with roster updates and slight gameplay tweaks. Last 2k game I bought before 2k14 was 2k11 and that was cuz of the Jordan hype.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
dreamcast sucked a fat sony dikk, they were too stupid to protect their system and you could make a damn cdr bootleg and play it right on the system, no modchips, hacks or anything, fukking nes had more smarts than that

not to mention they couldnt play dvds nikka

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dreamcast was pretty epic

NFL 2k1 to this day is hands down the best football game I've ever played. Being able to play any position in 1st person...

:wow:

NBA 2k1 is the only thing really holding me to the 2k franchise. The game was so fluid back then, so fun. This year the shyt is :camby:

Shenmue, Powerstone, Crazy Taxi, Sonic, etc... All were dope and ahead of it's time. Dreamcast made everyone else step they game up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dreamcast sucked a fat sony dikk, they were too stupid to protect their system and you could make a damn cdr bootleg and play it right on the system, no modchips, hacks or anything, fukking nes had more smarts than that

not to mention they couldnt play dvds nikka
Back then it took a while to download games but once you did it was easy as hell.