yall young nikkas really fukkin with them high top dreads huh :russ:

they look good though, keep it up :salute:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Like 2 to 3 years, but this was back when weeknd and free form dreads were poppin 2012 to 2015 so I wasn’t getting them manicured. Just letting them do what they do... Now my shyt looks pretty much hater free and I’ve never gotten a line up or a retwist in my life....never saw a loctition either....

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ugly stage was every day of a fresh retwist. Had to get used to the new look. Next day in the mirror though:takedat:

Just washed my hair and didn't retwist. My hair looks like this not as full though.
ijtezfajq3pz.jpg

Might not retwist for a few months. Looks sick as hell.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Like 2 to 3 years, but this was back when weeknd and free form dreads were poppin 2012 to 2015 so I wasn’t getting them manicured. Just letting them do what they do... Now my shyt looks pretty much hater free and I’ve never gotten a line up or a retwist in my life....never saw a loctition either....

not sayin i regret goin to a loctition, but the wash n go has done wonders for me

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Thinking of cutting my s*** off today, its been 5 years now and kinda wanna see em go :ehh:

Edit: just started chopping lol
Yeah I had a mini fro 4 years ago this time of the year. Now I’m at that long but not too long awkward stage. Part of me wants to cut it(makes me look older not a good or bad thing) but it’s hard to give them up so I might go free form. If I don’t like that I’ll cut the sides off and rock it like that for a min before I chop it. Too much maintenance it can look bummy if you don’t take care of it. Random dread heads saying wassuo to you

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Dreads are coo. Ionno why nikkaz be cuttin em, they usually end up salty.

Ion got dreads. Wish I was SS3 like yall.
Yeah lil durk growing his shyt out again after cutting it. Hella nikkas discourage me to chop because they tell they regret it (I’ve had long hair in the past so I know what they mean) but damn it just gets annoying