Drake - Toosie Slide *New Single* OUT NOW

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Even his haters love it :laff:

You lied about your race and also about the video .

The YouTuber said the song was ok if it came on he wouldn’t turn it off . The song doesn’t really do shyt but that’s ok cause everyone stuck in the crib and he knows the type of artist drake is . He said if Kendrick of Cole dropped they would talk about state of the world . Drake is doing drake shyt not talking bout nothing.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is the opposite of what makes Drake good, God's Plan, In My Feelings - they were all hits without trying, his subtlety is lost here... HOWEVER..I still found myself dancing to this and wishing I was in the club... so eventhough the kid is slipping, he's still hitting 3s...

tenor.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
his crib Duabi, Saudi prince level tacky...too much money level tacky. good for him, must be nice.
that jacket the biggest flex though. man's just wearing archive pieces to do goofy dances in.
man knows nothing about the pieces he's being blessed with

he been getting styled by some homegirl from nyc

mans came a long way from fake j's ha

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Drake prides himself in never being that out of touch Uncle to the youth

:wow:

He's so in tune with winning.

I made my first TikTok today too.

Thanks Drake :king:
aint you near your 30s? or in your 30s?
Y . He said if Kendrick of Cole dropped they would talk about state of the world . Drake is doing drake shyt not talking bout nothing.
why would he talk about the world on a track like this?:dwillhuh:.this is not a track to be doing that.