Drake - Toosie Slide *New Single* OUT NOW

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how Toronto be looking like a straight up ghostown at night. I'm not use to seeing shyt like that. shyt is well spooky :merchant:

Track is going to be a hit and his house is immaculate :ohlawd: say what you want about him not being hip hop but he going to be one of the goats in music.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It must suck to be a drake haters over a Decade of hating checking for L's each song

:mjlol:

giphy.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
this is definitely not the lead single for the next album lol

this is a throwaway
It’s def something just to throw out there .

Im shocked this ain’t number one on iTunes yet .

Are people streaming crazy on Spotify or so people not care and this will blow up once we get outside .

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s def something just to throw out there .

Im shocked this ain’t number one on iTunes yet .

Are people streaming crazy on Spotify or so people not care and this will blow up once we get outside .

Streaming numbers have been down across the board. People stream on their commutes and if they have somewhere to go.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Streaming numbers have been down across the board. People stream on their commutes and if they have somewhere to go.
People aren’t buying it doe I’m very shocked it number 24 on iTunes like that . That’s why I asked about streaming numbers maybe it was being streamed more .

Yep, it’s already been serviced to radio. They’ll be playing it on the hour every hour today. He shooting for another #1.
Oh yea this isn’t a throw away then .