Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point, being silent here might not be a competent strategy. Maybe back his way out of the battle, throw up a white flag and take the L. Kendrick did him worse with the disrespect and character assassination than Nas did Jay though. I'm sure Kendrick is looking to end him completely on some 50/Ja shyt.

This song was a good way to take an L but a survivable one, unless Kendrick has something crazy he's still gonna drop, like a Back to Back reference track

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Holy shyt this new generation is soft as fukk

They can called Drake everything under the sun. Jew, White Boy, Pedo and Culture Vulture. They can talk about his mom, dad, bm and his son. Drake talk about Whitney it’s too far. Kendrick being open about him being molested when Drake rap about it. He went too far. But Kendrick can take everything was Drake was transparent about like being teased for being black and being around black people not feeling black enough. His dad being in and out of his life. That’s fair game. They pick and choose when to be offended. Just like that white boy culture vulture shyt Kendrick was cool with Drake saying nikka everyday on tour when Drake took him on his first major tour. He cool with they doing records together because it benefits you. Same logic applies to Rick Ross. Drake is black and a nikka when y’all getting money together. But he’s a cracka when y'all fallout.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yea also debunked when pglang is Dave and Kenny's label lol.
Yeah and...doesn't drake have videos of him being sus?

Haven't members of his crew plead guilty to forcing sexual prostitution in 2014? Like Baka

Why would Drake want to have people pry into his sex life?

Did he really just deflect the pedophile stuff by saying kendrick is only obsessed because he was touched? Uhhh there's videos of you being inappropriate with a 17 year old. Waiting for Billy eilish to turn 18. And being connected to a 16 year old in Canada.

Sorry but now my debate hat went on. So there was some bad faith arguments at play

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
how can you goofy ass nikkas even listen to meet the grahams and say that song is good with a straight face? :russ:
I'll tell you one thing, that Not Like Us gonna ring off.

That's undeniable.