Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake stans can’t tell me this song is better than family matters… family matters and Taylor made is 10x better
It’s not better than push ups but hes directly responding to everything kendrick said unlike kendrick who hasn’t addressed shyt from family matters and hasn’t even responded about being extorted by top

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka, YOU show me where it is, since you want to say that níggas are lying.

How you gonna correct someone and not show proof that what you're saying is correct?

Then again, i'm talking to an Oklahoma fan, so reading probably isn't fundamental down yonder:lolbron:
I don't have to show anything. Since you want to use Google, go Google a picture of a keyboard and look for yourself.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I were him, I wouldn't even have mentioned "Millie Bobby Brown's" to try to get a point across. It sounds like a hit dog hollering since everyone else was bringing up that weird relationship and not Kendrick, specifically.

Gotta appreciate the wordplay:wow:

Kendrick might have to go back to the drawing board. Is he going to keep doubling down on the pedo angle? Obviously he could due to Drakes weird behavior. But he doesnt really have any proof.

On the other hand did OVO fake leak that Drake is a pedo too:comeon:? Time to get back to something else if neither has proof. If they stopped right now Id still give it to Kendrick. But at least Drake went out swinging with this one.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why is he obsessed with this man’s wife…
Cause no one ever married his mother and no woman in her right mind would marry him

So he spends his life attacking other people's marriages and surrounding himself with plastic IG thots and impressionable underage girls that he can manipulate into fulfilling his sick thoughts

Slimey ass:scust:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Hell the fukk no

I don’t know these cats

This shyt ain’t nothing but entertainment until some evidence comes out to back up what they saying or folks start getting hurt

I’m just saying if that’s what happened that’s a hell of a move

It gave extra fuel to MTG, true or false. I've never seen a hiphop feud end over questions of truthiness. I know a$$holes like Toure claim Jay z beat Nas because "Ether was all lies" but ... it doesn't stick.