Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As a Kdot Stan I think family matters is a elite track.. i even like Taylor made freestyle :wow:
Drake is doing the walking away from this angle
This song ain’t strong

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
As a person who’s more a Kendrick fan, thinking Kendrick killing him… this was the exact response drake needed (if it’s the truth)… good rap, straight to the point delivery

Who knows about the planted story for meet the grahams. (Could be a cover up from either side)…

I do think Kendrick is still winning because he did to drake (making a hit out of a diss) that I thought drake would do, but now pressure is on.. pressure is on for either side to show the cards of evidence, and if who is who they accusing them to be

Kendrick I’m sure is replying within the hour, so I will edit this again lol

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Kendrick stans pick and choose what they want to hear

The planted info is the daughter stuff

The “person who gave them info is all clowns” stuff is in regards to the ratting /street stuff

Seeing a lot of “so he wants us to believe he planted the info..but the person who gave them the info is a clown?” Type responses

2 totally different topics

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Kendrick never said her name

Whoever said he was reading social media was right
Every last one of his disses were stuff I saw other people say that he should say. From the Whitney rumors to liking light brights to Top robbing the KFC to the planting of info. It's kind of trippy and lends credence to Dot saying he fished for info and didn't find anything. His last joint was hard but clear he didn't have anything else if it didnt work. Booked the vacation and everything to go celebrate.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
https://twitter.com/TuggaAintshyt/status/1787294833821778017?t=faY2J0FKrlEmzMEv-HoUCw&s=19

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
“Get the pen working”

The jig been up white boy.
2cmehB.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Give him credit for responding, but that confidence and energy he has on family matters and push ups ain't there. He sounds incredibly defeated. Now he's going for the he's above it all angle after begging for drops. Nah... I'm not buying it

I gotta agree with this. I like this diss, but it’s sounding like he’s trying to end it. I don’t think Kenny is going to let it go.