Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
This, since day one I been eating. Loving this essence of sport in hip hop :blessed: :wow:

As a dude who fukk with both I'm eating good:manny:

breh I had to pause the new Katt Williams special to listen to this we eating good outchea :pachaha:

yesterday when Not Like Us dropped i was at the homies house watching the game and force him the pause the game so we could listen minutes after it droppped :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I clearly don't mess with underage girls because if I did I'd definitely be in jail because I'm rich and famous is an INSANE angle bruh:gucci:
Drake sounding mad defensive on this record . He should be on the attack . But interesting did they really plant this info :lupe:

Is Drake capping :lupe:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're confusing confidence with the tone of the song.
I considered that, but once we got around to all of the summarizing at the end, and the "if i'm a pedo why aren't I arrested" defenses and shyt, I sensed Drake wanted to be done with the whole thing. But we'll see.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you see it like that, cool.

To me it's not begging or pleading. It's a challenge. He's telling Kendrick to put up or shut up. Prove the shyt you're saying. It's smart on his part cause he knows Kendrick can't prove shyt.

Telling a 17 year old girl “why are you so thick? I can’t go to jail yet. I like how your breasts felt on my chest”

Is different…..

Daps
I was just about to go to bed.
iomMkoD.png

Fred.

Nah breh you working tonight :pachaha:

About to be a long one. Get some coffee :banderas: