Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nlcre5ay4qyc1.jpg

kke4ctdbgqyc1.jpg

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I think he is capping on planting the evidence but let's say he did, right? So you knowingly used an 11 year old girl who is getting doxxed and harassed out of the sake of a rap beef :patrice:

Someone explain the thought process here because this Eternity girl had to run off. So either that's his secret daughter or Drake used an 11 year old. You know who else's uses kids.... pedophiles

Using an 11 year old girl as bait is wild

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Except for in the first part he says “those dudes you get your stories from is all clowns” but then says he was feeding him the stories? Make it make sense

Yeah I caught that too....it's clear he's just making shyt up.

Maybe Kenny is too...but Drake is just flailing desperately out here. It's clear to see.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aubrey please, I gotta be up early tomorrow. I'll listen to it in the morning.

2ed2uz.jpg
He teasing this breh for being molested after skimming thorough Mr. Morale, which is wrong :pachaha:
This Dave Free angle ain't it but good on you for denying messing with teenagers. :ehh:
Sounds like he's losing steam a bit and that kinda projects toward the chat around it. If we don't get some type of proof soon :francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
There you nikkas go again, not listening to BARS.

Tell me the BAR where he said he planted the pedo shyt. That was simply a kendrick lie and twitter nonsense. You know it, kendrick knows it... but hey its funny.

He planted the fake daughter info.
Ahhh yes....everyone clowned me for being a deadbeat muthafukka playing border patrol once so how about I make the public think that I did it....again!

You and that nikka are dumber than a got damn box of rocks for even uttering some stupid shyt like this out of your mouths.....like seriously are you nikkas OK in the brain today?

Last edited:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhh yes....everyone clowned me for being a deadbeat muthafukka playing boarder patrol once so how about I make the public think that I did it....again!

You and that nikka are dumber than a got damn box of rocks for even uttering some stupid shyt like this out of your mouths.....like seriously are you nikkas OK in the brain today?
Deadbeat mothafukka playing border patrol OOOOH is still such a hard line :lolbron:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Deadbeat mothafukka playing border patrol OOOOH is still such a hard line :lolbron:
And these dumb ass nikkas in here talking about noooo noo no you just don't get it! He didn't plant the PEDO info it was the Deadbeat info remember like what Pusha said about him......duhhhhhhh!

Some of the dumbest shyt I've read on this site

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Drake has zero credibility after this.
If he had immediately responded with him and his team documenting “baiting” Kendrick as any “general” with an IQ over 65 would have done it would have been the greatest battle rap triumph in hip-hop history. Step on Kendricks immediate response. Any impartial person would have to declare Drake the victor and it would have been a huge stain on Kendrick. Doing it days later with no proof after the dumbest and most desperate Drake stans have been making the claim online?
Come on now. How stupid do you think people are?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Drake didn't think this response through. That's why there is supposed to be a difference between artists and Twitter pundits. You were supposed to be one step ahead, not behind, breh

He rushed this out cause he saw the sentiment was that he was losing and wanted to stop the bleeding.
Best he was hoping for is a draw and to bow out after this one.

If you really think you duped a nikka you don't come out with this somber shyt.

That's supposed to be your gotcha moment.
You gonna be clowning at how stupid the nikka is and showing all the evidence.