Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lol this shyt weird.

Like the beat a knock off dre beat circa 06 and he got fake snoop and Tupac

But I can’t lie like it don’t hit.

:patrice:

You’re looking at the future of the music industry and shytty record deals.

Die on a bad contract and they’ll have writers whoring out your “music” til the end of time with songs created by algorithms and machine learning. DMX already has AI created holiday songs on his Spotify right now

Braman

Superstar
Daps
c9d0fc8dc3c446731f6a01b0db68a1b2.png

I’m fully out the culture. fukk it. This can’t , cannot be the face of anything I’m part of. Man he is so fukking LAME. But he’s popular enough to make lame the new cool. Kendrick PLEASE ether this ngga :damn:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we impersonating dead rappers with AI and celebrating it now :snoop:

This is some S-tier baiting on Drake’s part but the implications of this is crazy
as others said, didn't kendrick himself have a fake Tupac interview? this in that territory for me

the gist of it is drake REALLY wants him to drop and kendrick not dropping suddenly

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Kendrick has a whole fake Tupac on his album, you nikkas way too uptight. It's jokes

And I thought that shyt was weird too :heh:

But this AI shyt is different…yall gonna see the soul sapped out of our music and culture the more and more we even entertain this shyt in the arts