Drake Reveals 'Pac Is On His GOAT List

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I kn
He's been showing Pac love a lot lately, with the jesus pieces of him, he was streaming one time and his background on his computer was Pac, etc. I think Drake was one of them nikkas that loved east coast rap prob didn't fukk with Pac like that bc of it, and he gradually grew on him as he got older.

I know quite a few man's like this

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
OR could also be damage control. 2pac still has a large fanbase and Drake dont wanna lose that audience after those lines back then. Its lowkey like pandering. I doubt he really fukked with 2pac like that. Early on, even before he blew, he never named 2pac as an inspiration either. Speaks for itself.

Alot of people do NOT or did NOT fukk with 2pac like that tbh. Like with any other rapper. BUT he became bigger than life once he died
and these entertainers gotta think about their brands so they pander alot, not just to 2pac. Its a business at the end of the day, people be fake.
:duck:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikkaz trying to be funny. Don't matter that it was only 246 minutes. He's the MOST listened to for Drake. I don't think he be sitting around just listening to other nikkaz music. He might do, but we know he listened to the G.O.A.T.

drake don't be sitting around listening to other people's music...he got so many styles don't u agree?:sas1:

tell Aubrey to post the Apple Music and YT :lolbron:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: at anyone thinking Drake walks around with an Android phone listening to Spotify like you broke boys. Ya'll fall for the dumbest shyt.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
JewPac back

277-2770191_update-made-a-png-file-for-you-drake.png

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:childplease: at anyone thinking Drake walks around with an Android phone listening to Spotify like you broke boys. Ya'll fall for the dumbest shyt.
lol at anyone this try hard at projecting status with things they buy. it's always ironic because it's a coping mechanism for the effects of growing up broke. you got PTSD from brokeness. that's why the status things you have gives you is everything.

yes a rich man could def have an android and spotify. he doesn't need to project the "illusion" you do. :heh: