The Wave Rider

drake-759.jpg

D7dQQaLXsAAWW1t.jpg

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's been showing Pac love a lot lately, with the jesus pieces of him, he was streaming one time and his background on his computer was Pac, etc. I think Drake was one of them nikkas that loved east coast rap prob didn't fukk with Pac like that bc of it, and he gradually grew on him as he got older.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
He's been showing Pac love a lot lately, with the jesus pieces of him, he was streaming one time and his background on his computer was Pac, etc. I think Drake was one of them nikkas that loved east coast rap prob didn't fukk with Pac like that bc of it, and he gradually grew on him as he got older.

bro all these nikkas considered to be top tier draw their inspiration from 'Pac, whether it's Jay/Nas even Eminem

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

OR could also be damage control. 2pac still has a large fanbase and Drake dont wanna lose that audience after those lines back then. Its lowkey like pandering. I doubt he really fukked with 2pac like that. Early on, even before he blew, he never named 2pac as an inspiration either. Speaks for itself.

Alot of people do NOT or did NOT fukk with 2pac like that tbh. Like with any other rapper. BUT he became bigger than life once he died and these entertainers gotta think about their brands so they pander alot, not just to 2pac. Its a business at the end of the day, people be fake.