Drake Puts Expiration Date On Rap Career, "A Lot Of My Music Is About Being Young"

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
"People aren't even giving the kid props for taking it back to the essence... this is my fourth mixtape really," said Minaj, referring to her latest LP, Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded. "You know what I'm saying. The kid did like that so she could feed her fans. But really, now the kid is thinking maybe she should leave the game." "They ungrateful," Nicki's right-hand man Safaree chimed in. "They ungrateful in these streets." (XXL Mag)

:usure:

:aicmon:

This bytch is craaaazy. She talking about herself in the third person, then saying she took it back to an essence. :scusthov:

Man I wish this trick did retire just so she can see that noone gives a motherfukk. Have her turning into Lil Kim 2.0

I likes Drakes music too bad he can't leave all those sucka for love feelings in the booth. YMCMB knows it's times up so they all gotta threaten retirement now.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does stuff like this even make the headlines? It's impossible to retire from rapping. If you rap you won't ever have the ability to hear a dope ass beat that gets you inspired and not write to it, no way. and smh @ "35", :childplease:, when he's 35 he'll be wondering why he ever said this, lol. i'm sure when jay-z was 25-26 he couldn't even grasp the concept of being like 43 years old still rappin. puttin an age limit on sh!t is normal young n!gga rhetoric

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"People aren't even giving the kid props for taking it back to the essence... this is my fourth mixtape really," said Minaj, referring to her latest LP, Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded. "You know what I'm saying. The kid did like that so she could feed her fans. But really, now the kid is thinking maybe she should leave the game." "They ungrateful," Nicki's right-hand man Safaree chimed in. "They ungrateful in these streets." (XXL Mag)

:usure:

sellout nikkaz be killing me talking like they are making this culturally enriched product full of vitamins and culturally enriched nutrients.

ain't shyt worthwhile on none of their releases.

art barr

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If your 25 and can't rap about anything other than being young maybe you should hang it up.

He's 25 let that sink in a bit.

its really cuz he aint lived no life besides tuna sandwiches and wheelchairs before he got into this rap shyt, so when hes old he aint gon be able to hit that shyt from the same perspective... u got nikkas like kiss droppin hot ass mixtapes still nd he like 35, I still see him as a young dude, not kid young but he aint nobody granddad

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
its really cuz he aint lived no life besides tuna sandwiches and wheelchairs before he got into this rap shyt, so when hes old he aint gon be able to hit that shyt from the same perspective... u got nikkas like kiss droppin hot ass mixtapes still nd he like 35, I still see him as a young dude, not kid young but he aint nobody granddad

:pachaha:

Basically, he's lived a sheltered life wrapped in about 10 layers of cotton wool, it also shows that music isn't really in his heart, he's acting like he's put in serious work to be talking about retirement.

Typical culture thief behavior.