Drake PSA : still fed up with hate hes been seeing

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That man is too insecure. He knows how fickle hip-hop fans are. I’m sure in his mind he feels at this point in his career, if he takes a break for a year or 2. He would sale less once he comes back and he would be considered “old.”
Nah Drake is a household name in hip-hop. He can comeback anytime he wants at this point. There's no rap artist that can surpass him right now. Only one's I can think of that has potential are Carti and Uzi and I only say that because they got a the younger generation behind them.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Nah Drake is a household name in hip-hop. He can comeback anytime he wants at this point. There's no rap artist that can surpass him right now. Only one's I can think of that has potential are Carti and Uzi and I only say that because they got a the younger generation behind them.

You'd be shocked. Drake's sales recently havent been good. Thats what sparked this whole controversy between Metro n Drake.

Metro was outstreaming Drake by like 10x yet Drake was still getting all the awards and accolades. Which pissed Metro off about the politics of the game.

Which is to how we are here. Which is funny cause I bet Coli posters have no idea of the context of Drakes statement and just hopped in here to hate.

t00v9keov04c1.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Tell HIM that…because I don’t think he feels that way..

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
you've been here as long as i have, breh.

unless you was like fukking 12 when you registered. I'll be nice...18.

You'll be part of :flabbynsick: sooner than you realize.

It's fine being old, I'm getting there. But there is legitimately no reason to be this mad about Drake. Don't listen to his music and ignore his threads. Problem solved :yeshrug:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You'd be shocked. Drake's sales recently havent been good. Thats what sparked this whole controversy between Metro n Drake.

Metro was outstreaming Drake by like 10x yet Drake was still getting all the awards and accolades. Which pissed Metro off about the politics of the game.

Which is to how we are here. Which is funny cause I bet Coli posters have no idea of the context of Drakes statement and just hopped in here to hate.

t00v9keov04c1.jpg

How are stream numbers not any more superficial and "politics" driven than the award shows? I agree with Metro overall but this particular tweet is dumb

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake has real feminine energy about him, I always peeped that. That might be why girls connect with his music more than men. I bet you before he blew up he would post on rap forums and get into arguments like crazy, 😂, he’s that type of guy…real girly type vibes. Not saying he’s a Mook, I don’t get that from him…he’s just a feminine guy. He probably gives his lady the silent treatment after arguments and says “don’t touch me, stoooooop, not right now, I’m still mad at you” and shyt like that.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Drake has real feminine energy about him, I always peeped that. That might be why girls connect with his music more than men. I bet you before he blew up he would post on rap forums and get into arguments like crazy, 😂, he’s that type of guy…real girly type vibes. Not saying he’s a Mook, I don’t get that from him…he’s just a feminine guy. He probably gives his lady the silent treatment after arguments and says “don’t touch me, stoooooop, not right now, I’m still mad at you” and shyt like that.

What you mean by that though? Put an address on that, who you talk bout?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean by that though? Put an address on that, who you talk bout?
😂😂😂😂

Never you good sir…speaking generally. I can’t remember the last time I had an argument with a man…I just had an argument with a woman like 5 hours ago tho, 😆, only because she insisted.

Drake got man argument energy all day. Respectful disagreement/debate is regular, that’s something else…straight arguing with a man is borderline mo’ish activity, imho of course, 🤷🏽‍♂️😆

Couldn’t have said it better myself..

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
😂😂😂😂

Never you good sir…speaking generally. I can’t remember the last time I had an argument with a man…I just had an argument with a woman like 5 hours ago tho, 😆, only because she insisted.

Drake got man argument energy all day. Respectful disagreement/debate is regular, that’s something else…straight arguing with a man is borderline mo’ish activity, imho of course, 🤷🏽‍♂️😆

Couldn’t have said it better myself..

Posting that fakkit Andrew Tate now? :gucci: