Drake On IG: ''The Only Yes Man Around Me Is My Rolex Dealer''

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Drake didn’t want to go head to head with Kendrick yea he was toying with the idea of it thus the leak of push ups but I think he had no choice after that and was pushed into it.

Also with Cole backing out also probably put the pressure on him and his ego got the best of him.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I honestly think Drake didn’t want to go head to head with Kendrick yea he was toying with the idea of it thus the leak of push ups but I think he had no choice after that and was pushed into it.

Also with Cole backing out also probably put the pressure on him and his ego got the best of him.
And you have to wonder who leaked it? Why was it leaked? Was it ai and did he just re-record it :skip:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I've actually seen this play out in real life in Manhattan when shooting your shot goes wrong :dead:

CAC was so mad turned tomato face and everything :mjlol:

hoes laughing in his face :russ:
Those were thots, not hoes :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

That half a nikka was BEGGING Kendrick to drop then doubled down with Taylor Made.

Stop fronting this fraud excuses. He thought Family Matters was going to be the Ether of this generation and it turned out to be Blueprint 2.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Somebody tell him.
hqdefault.jpg