DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I like Kendrick the most out of these 3 but the fans have written a big check and Drake calling his bluff. This the most pressure he’s been under in his career.

Really exciting times ahead
Kendrick wrote the check himself. Drake been the one tucking his tail between his legs for 10 years. And people are gonna understand why very soon :hubie:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
wishful thinking cause I believe Kendrick can rap better than those weak ass bars you quoted? :what:

Did common ever battle before he bodied cube?....did Nas ever battle before he bodied jay?....a great lyricist is a great lyricist. Kendricks pen is a different level than drake's(and his teams). And that's been the case for their entire careers.

When did I say you have to battle somebody prior to be able to body somebody? Since you can’t read, understand, or hear me, this is what I want you to do once you stop using Kendrick’s legs as earmuffs….

Post some bars or move around.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is good enough for a reply, but Kendrick will run through this pretty easily.

If all Drake really got is album splits with Top, then, nah, he need more.

But the finished version is not bad

The Interscope/Aftermath bar, as a battle rap fan is so outdated lol

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
we finally get to see kendrick at full power :blessed:

XDwmhq.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, AK has 40K live viewers on Youtube off this? :why:
Didn't know his pull was that big
I am perhaps getting old for this, but this generation struggles to be objective, you try and actually have reasoned discussions about the bars, the song and beef, but you just get fan boys saying "thats my goat" etc. and you look at their pics and they like 17 year old cacs.. so it is really hard to view content objectively on this sort of stuff right now...

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is good enough for a reply, but Kendrick will run through this pretty easily.

If all Drake really got is album splits with Top, then, nah, he need more.

But the finished version is not bad

The Interscope/Aftermath bar, as a battle rap fan is so outdated lol

Wait what?!

I don’t think he meant that

How would that even be possible