DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It is a gotcha fukk that. If he wrote a hook okay but whole verses and shyt nah I don’t care what kinda song it is.
Facts. PLZ let it be just the hook

I can't imagine Kendrick would be dumb enough to have full on ghost writers and beef with Drake tho

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oh yea this is 100% real

For one that’s definitely a Boi1Da/Vinylz beat. Ain’t no YouTube producers chopping no Get Money sample like that over them sinister ass keys :wow:

2. Rory & Mal quoted the lyrics a few days ago and specifically said “Drop and Gimme 50”. Drake was just smart enough to leak it first to see public reaction

Plus listen to the lyrics.. the writing is very specific it’s alot of subliminals especially with the Top Dog talk and how he saying Kendrick getting extorted for 50% of what he get…

Even Ja Morant caught a stray..

The double entendres (what’s a Prince to a King, yea a son n!gga) & the very personal replies (I be with my bodyguard like Whitney)

… Man whoever was in our OVO tent camp that night deserve a raise :ohlawd:

Leaking it himself isn’t smart at all. Either put it out and stand ten toes on the shyt you say or STFU.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I disagree. Drake dissed future over a metro beat on Her Loss.

Whatever future/metro’s beef is with Drake, has nothing to do with XO. Abel has never liked Aubrey tho so it was convenient
Plus Akademiks don't know nothing

He didn't even know he was going to be on the song

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ anyone saying “clearly”. Ngga I’m thinking the same for why it ‘clearly’ is real. There is ZERO reason to think this isn’t Drake —-other than the fact we know the technology exists. Unless you are literally an AI developer or CIA voice recognition expert none of us can definitively say if it’s real or fake.
It’s clearly a real record which we now know due to the mixed version. That version was poorly engineered