DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cole will forever be mocked

Y’all can give up trying to rewrite the present

Brehs out here saying Drake not hip hop but defending Cole for forfeiting in a rap battle. Make it make sense....

Anyway...I just wanna know if this diss was actually supposed to come out or was it leaked while they were figuring out how to do it. You'd think they would have said fukk it and dropped an official audio source by now.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
When has Kendrick done this before or is that wishful thinking on your part? (I’m actually a Kendrick fan btw not in every thread hating on Drake, Cole, etc like you)
wishful thinking cause I believe Kendrick can rap better than those weak ass bars you quoted? :what:

Did common ever battle before he bodied cube?....did Nas ever battle before he bodied jay?....a great lyricist is a great lyricist. Kendricks pen is a different level than drake's(and his teams). And that's been the case for their entire careers.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn J Cole really ruined FPS :scust:
With his running from the Kdot smoke and apologizing, the "spider man meme is me pointing at drake" aged like milk and looks horrible for Drake being compared to Cole :francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1. Ok this gotta be real. Ain’t no damn way AI is this advanced. Drake weak af for pulling a soft opening

2. :dead: @ nggas still saying ‘warning shot’. Ngga, NO. No one involved is on a Beans-Kiss level where they can remain consistent for multiple rounds. It would get wack. This is a diss track, simple and plain

3. This is a dope diss track. Beat + energy + bars. Definitely better than Cole in all 3 categories. This puts pressure on Kendrick to give bars AND make it sound good

4. If somehow this ISNT real, again we are fukked as a society :sadcam: It’d also mean it royally fukks Drake up bc he can’t even top this. Everything that can be said was said